"Auntie Nat! Uncle Steve!"

Her little legs were quick to get to the couple who was just stepped out of the car.

"Hi sweetheart!" Natasha beamed and opened her arms to welcome the girl into a hug.

"Morgan, what did I say about running?" Tony came as he panted, clearly was chasing the 4-year-old.

"Hi Tony." Natasha smiled.

"Hey. So how's life?"

"Nothing changed much since you last saw me." Natasha shrugged.

"Hmm. And who do we got here? I thought we lost you in the Blip." Tony asked for the man who came with the couple.

"Yeah well, I'm alive and long story short, I was stuck in another realm for five years that felt like five hours and guess what, a freakin' rat saved me." Scott rambled.

"What realm?" Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's why we came, Tony." Steve said.

Natasha put Morgan down and Tony asked her to go to Pepper in the kitchen who clearly knew that they were coming.

"I know what I'm about to say might sound crazy, but that's the closest one that I can think of about saving the people who lost in the Blip." Scott started.

"I'm all ears."

Scott got the cue to tell everything that he had told Natasha and Steve and Tony's began to rub his face frustratingly as he heard the idea.

The moment stopped when Pepper came with some water for them and excused herself after seeing that what they discussed was a serious matter.

Scott continued his rambling until Tony sighed heavily while pouring the water for them.

"No. We know what it sounds like." Scott said.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked, cutting Scott's rambles.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony said, handing a glass for Steve, "In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home."

"I did." Scott said.

"No. You accidentally survived." Tony sighed, "It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a- what do you call it?"

"A time heist?" Scott said.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable. Because it's a pipe dream."

"The stones are in the past. We could go back, we could get them." Steve said.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back." Natasha continued.

"Or screw it up worse that it already has, right?"

"I don't believe we would." Steve said confidently.

"Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise." Tony said.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. All right? It means no talking to our past selves- no betting on sporting events-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back to the Future? Is it?"

"No." Scott scoffed.

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that would be horseshit. That's not how quantum physics works."