A New Role

Y/N's POV

It is now March, a month after Valentine's Day and 4 months of marriage, and I'm already panicking. Reason way you may ask? Cause recently I've been feeling sick ish and I wanted to double check. So I bought an at home test, which came back positive, then I went to the hospital to double check. The nurse came back and only confirmed what I know.

"Hi Mrs.Sheridan I have good news for you, you are pregnant."

I started to panic and tried to calm myself down.

"Mrs. Sheridan here's the receipt and here's the date for your next appointment. Goodbye and see you soon."

"Oh ok see you soon, goodbye."

I then walked out to the car and drove home. Once I got home I started setting up two gifts for the surprise. The surprise being telling my husband,  Tye, and  5 year old daughter, Emma. I put the ultrasound photos in a bag for Tye and the positive pregnancy test in a bag for Em. Later I picked up Emma.

"Hey Emma."

"Yes mommy?"

"I have a surprise for you when we get home."

"Really?"

I nodded yes to the little 5 year old.

"Yaaaaay."

Once we where at home I saw Tye's car so I knew he already was there.

"Looks like daddy's home Emma."

Em ran to the door to open it and ran inside to Tye. He immediately turned to Emma and hugged her.

"Hey munchkin, hey sweetheart."

"Hey honey I have a surprise for the both of you."

"Really?"

"Really"

I ran to grab the two bags and gave it to them. I watched as they opened their bags. Tyes eyes grew to the size of saucers while Emma was slightly confused.

"Mommy? What is this?"

"That is a pregnancy test sweety."

"Y/N? Is this what I think it is?"

"Yes, yes it is Tye."

Tye quickly ran towards me and gave me a huge hug while lifting me.

"In gonna be a dad. Again."

"I'm gonna be an older sister."

I just smiled at their excitement when they found out. But what I didn't know was that Tye had his own news.

"Hey Y/N, I have news."

"Ok what is it?"

"I just got a new role in a Steven Spielberg movie."

My jaw dropped.

"Really? That's great."

"Also I got you a role in the movie as well."

"Really?"

"Yea, the movie is called ready player one and the best part is our characters are the main two characters who fall in love at the end."

"That's so cool I'm really excited. When do we start?"

"In two weeks."

"Ok, I'll need to tell Steven about my pregnancy though."

"Ok, I just want you and our unborn child to be safe."

"Thank you."

Then we all went to the living room to start watching E.T.