Wrapping up filming x-men appocolypes

Tye's POV

It has been months since appocolypes started filming. In those months I've had the best time. The whole day was filled with tears and wishing we can film other movies together. It was the final shot with everyone in front of the mansion. Y/N was to the right of me and Evan was to the left of me. Once we finished filming that shot we all went to each other, hugged, and cried.

"Y/N we have to make another movie together."

"Yes we have to James and you too Nic."

"For sure Y/N/N see you guys later."

And we all hugged for the last time until we saw each other for interviews and the premier. Y/N and I walked over to Oscar who has Em in his lap sleeping.

"Hey Oscar I can take Em."

"Thank you Tye, hey Y/N, darling you can walk back to the car. I want to talk to Tye for a little."

I started to panic and my heart was raising. I knew Y/N can tell because she rubbed her hand on my back. She always knows how to calm me down.

"Of course dad. See you at the car honey."

"See you at the car munchkin."

I then turned to Oscar with Emma in my arms and her head on my shoulder. Once Y/N was out of ear shot Oscar started talking to me.

"Ok so I have a serious question for you."

"Ok?"

I started to panic more but I try to calm down.

"When are you planning on marrying my daughter?"

"W-what?"

"When. Are. You. Two. Getting. Married? Only reason why I ask is because you two seem so in love. Kind of like me and my wife, Y/N's mom when we first meet."

"Oh um I don't know for sure when I'll get down on one knee but I know it will be soon."

"Ok cool thank you. I just want what's best for
Y/N/N and I can tell you and Em are the two best things in her life right now."

I started to lightly blush. Just then Emma started to wake up. She looked up at me and started to smiled and laugh.

"What's so funny Em?"

I asked the little 4 year old. (She turned 4 in December, the week before Y/N's birthday which is  the 19)

"You look like a tomato."

I just started laughing with the 4 year old. We then walked to the car where Y/N was standing there so beautifully.

"Hey I almost thought you would have ditched me."

"And leave you here all alone where a man may steal you away from us? Never."

"I only have eyes for you my love and I would of put up a fight so I could see you and you."

We then put Em in her car seat and headed home. When we arrived home we both put Emma to bed and kissed her goodnight since it was around 7:00.

"So what were you and dad talking about?"

I started freaking out since I didn't want to bring up the fact that I was thinking of marrying her when were just 22 and 21.

"Oh we were just talking about future projects that might happen."

"Oh ok, just wondering."

"Oh ok."

"Also I have a question for you."

"What is it sweetie?"

"What do you think about marriage?"

Is she a mind reader in real life? How does she know these things?

"Oh um I'm definitely open to marriage. Oh um what about you?"

"Honestly, I love the idea and I definitely want to marry you someday. But I want to wait until next year to put a ring on it. Even though we've been together for a year and a half."

"Yea I totally understand."

I then texted Oscar saying I'll be waiting another 6 monthes to ask Y/N to marry me. He then texted back saying that was fine. With that Y/N and I went to bed.