Watching movies

Tye's POV
It's been 2 monthes after the premier and 6 monthes after wrapping up appocolypes. Y/N and I were having a date night which means Emma's at Oscars house. We were currently watching casino Royale on the couch eating Chipotle and candy. I put my bowl down and wrapped my arm around Y/N's shoulder. Tonight was the night that I ask Y/N to marry me. I had the ring in my pocket and was waiting for the perfect moment. I waited till the movie is over to do so. Once the movie was done that's when we were both talking about the movie and how Bond was kinda stupid for catching feelings that fast for someone that would most likely betray him. Just then I asked her the question.

"Hey Y/N/N?"

"Yea Tye?"

"I have a question for you."

Y/N then put her bowl down too and fully turned her body to me.

"What is your question baby?"

I began to move to one knee and the ring out of my sweatpants pocket. Y/N clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Y/N  Y/M/N Issac, these past two years have been the best years of my life. Getting to know you and your daughter has been the greatest thing to happen to me. You're the most amazing, beautiful, talented, smart, and funny girl I have ever meet. So Y/N Issac will you do me the greatest honor ever, and become my wife, and grow old with this piece of nothing? "

Y/N started to tear up a lot, so much so that I thought she could fill a swimming pool.

"Of course I will Tye! I'll grow old with you."

I then slid the ring on her finger and gave her a gently kiss. I can't believe I get to marry another outcast like Y/N. We then both went back to the couch and started watching the movie Logan Lucky. About half way through I could feel weight on my shoulder so I looked down to see Y/N peacefully sleeping. I then pressed the pause button and picked Y/N up bridal style and walked her off to our room. I tucked Y/N in and then went to my side of the bed.

~~~Time skip brought 2 you by red neck Daniel Craig ~~~

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next morning by Tye playing with my hair.

"Good morning future wife."

"Good morning future husband."

I then remembered that I needed to send a picture to Sofie and my mom. So I took out my phone and sent a photo of the ring to both of them.

Y/N, Sofie Turner, and Elvira text

Y/N:hey guys I've got great news

Sofie: what is it?

Mom: yes my baby girl what is it?

Y/N:

Sofie: OMG YOU'RE ENGAGED?!?!

Mom: Tye finally proposed?

Y/N: YES!

Sofie: omg congrats girly

Mom: the ring is beautiful, congratulations Y/N/N

Y/N: thank you

Mom: so how did he do it?

Sofie: yea tell us everything

Y/N: we finished watching casino Royale and he said "can I ask you something? " then of course I said yes. Then he went down on a knee and made a little speech about how amazing the past two have been with me and Emma.

Sofie: that is so cute

Then I turned off my phone to look at Tye and gave him a sweet kiss before jumping out of bed to get ready to get Emma. When both Tye and I got to my dad's house Emma answered the door.

"MOMMY!!!"

"Hey sweetheart, how was grandpa's?"

"It was good."

"Is that my daughter at the door?"

"Yes dad it's Y/N and Tye. Oh dad guess what?"

"What is it pumpkin?"

I then stuck out my hand to him. He grabbed my hand and then looked at Tye.

"You finally proposed?"

"Yea."

"Oh I can't wait for you to join the family son."