Halloween costume reveal

Y/N's POV

It's been a month since tye and I have lived together. Emma of course loved having Tye around more often. He is such a great father even though he wasn't Em's biological father. It is now in October and I'm thinking of a family costume for me, Em, and Tye. It's kind of a tradition with Emma and I to do family costumes. For example, one year when Em was a still pretty much a new born I dressed her up as an ewok and I was princess Leia. I still want to keep that tradition alive with Tye. So I was thinking I could be princess buttercup, Tye could be Westly, and Em could be one of the wolf/rat creatures from the princess bride. I wasn't filming today but sadly Tye was along with even. At least I had my dad with me. We were talking, sitting on the couch, and I had Emma on my lap. Then I heard the door bell ring.

"Y/N I'll get it."

"Ok thanks dad."

Dad walks to the door and picks up a package. I immediately remember what it was.

"Oh dad that's Em's Halloween costume. Can you give me a knife on your way back?"

"Sure then sweetheart."

Once he got the knife I handed Em to him and picked up the package.

"So what is your guys Halloween costume this year?"

"Well I hadn't told tye yet but we're doing the princess bride this year. Em's the rat/wolf creature, I'm buttercup and tye's Westly. I already got me and tye's costumes and I was just waiting for Em's"

"Oh that's a good costume idea."

Dad then gave me a high five. I looked at the time and remembered that tye and Evan were going to be here any minute.

"Oh dad can you help me put on Em's costume? I want to tell tye about our family costume like that."

"Yea for sure that's a great idea."

After putting Emma's costume Tye and Evan walked in.

"Honey I'm home. I'll never get tired of saying that."

I heard Tye yell.

"And I'll never get tired of hearing it. Emma go look for Dada 1"

Just then Emma crawled/walked to tye. Tye then picked her up and throwing her in the air. Then he put her on his shoulders.

"Look at this little thing I found crawling towards me."

"Well tye that is your hint on our family costume this year. You're in it and not getting out."

"Wait are we doing the princess bride?"

"Yep."

"Who am I?"

"Westly."

"You?"

"Buttercup."

"Awe that is a cute idea Y/N/N."

"Thanks Evan."

Just then Tye wrapped his around my waist from behind and kissed me on the cheek. Then all four of us talked for a few minutes before I put Em down for a nap. Evan and my dad walked to their cars which then left me and Tye.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"What about take a nap?"

"Sounds good to me."

Then we both went to our bedroom, laid on the bed and fell asleep in each other's imbrace.