"Let's go on a date, casual and chilled" I say.

"Now? I don't have an outfit" she says with pouty lips. Fuck! I want to kiss it away.

"You look beautiful amore, let's go" I say.

I take her hand and purse and lead her to my car. We get in and I take off my suit jacket. Amara sits quietly with a blush on her cheeks and a soft smile on her face.

"Aren't you going back to work?" she asks.

"No sweetheart, we're going to get Marco now and then we'll go on our date" I say.

She smiles widely, clearing excited that Marco is going with us. I start the car and rest my hand on her thigh. I can see her blush and I smirk. We drive in silence with her looking out the window while absent-mindly playing with my fingers.

We finally reach my parents house. Since Leonardo decided he wanted to be part of the company, Marco has to stay with my parents and sometimes Aria when she's not working morning shift.

We get out and head to the door. I ring the doorbell and stand back, pulling Amara into my side. She looks up to me with those beautiful brown eyes. I smile and lightly kiss her head. The door opens and my Dad stands there with a smile on his face.

"You're very very early" He says while gesturing for us to go in.

We enter and he closes the door. I look around for my mom. She usually opens the door.

"Kitchen, baking cookies" Dad says.

We follow him to the kitchen and there my mom is, standing in a apron with flour on her face. I smile as I look at my son clapping hands to the song in the living room. He's becoming more active. He's dancing to some rhyms on the TV.

"Applebewwy!" he yells.

He continues dancing and clapping his hands. Neither him nor my mom has noticed our presence.

"Nonna, again again!" he yells as he runs to her on his little legs.

My mom smiles and picks him up as soon as he comes in reach. She kisses his cheek and he giggles.

"My big baby! Let's take the cookies out first okay?" my mom says.

She puts him on the counter before taking out the cookies.

"Sali! Did you check the door!" She yells, still not seeing us standing at the door.

"Yes amore, your son and his girl is here" my dad says walking up behind her.

She looks up at us as my dad puts his arms around her and kisses her cheek. Amara blushes next to me.

Amara walks closer to my parents before bowing.

"annyeonghaseyo" she says. (Hello)

"Good afternoon Amara" my mom says smiling.

She steps out of my dad's hold making him groan. She rolls her eyes and pull Amara in for a bone crushing hug. This however doesn't go unnoticed by my son whose focus was on the cookies the whole time.

"Mamma!" he yells.

Both my parents give me smiles and I smile back. I can't stop him from calling her mom. She is his mom, whether we end up together or not. Which I really hope we do.

"Hey jellybean!" Amara says.

She quickly walks to him and take him in her arms. She hugs him tightly while placing kisses all over his face. He laughs and puts his face in her neck with his arms around it.

"I miss mamma" he says.

"I missed you too, adeul" she says. (son)

What does that mean? I turn to my parents who somehow found their way to one another again.

"I'm taking Amara and Marco somewhere for the day" I say.

"Before you go, Amara please try one of my cookies. I tried making chocolate chip" my mom says.

She walks to the pans while I make my way to Amara. I stand behind her and lean down so my face is directly in front of Marco. His eyes widen and he immediately reaches for me. I chuckle and take him.

"Papà miss Mawco!" he says.

"Yes, buddy. Papà missed Marco so so much" I say.

I kiss his cheek. My mom hands one of the cookies to Amara. She bites it and her eyes immediately light up.

"Did you add cinnamon to this Mrs. Ricci?" she asks my mom.

My dad and I look at each other and he winks at me.

"oh dear, call me Emilia or Mom. I did, I wanted to change the flavor a bit" my mom says.

"This is amazing!" Amara says.

My mom smiles and take out a container. She throws cookies in it and hand it to her.

"I'm sure it's not as good as yours but use the method next time you bake" my mom says.

Amara hugs her before moving her eyes to mine.

"Thank you mom, for now I have a date with my little family" I say smiling.