- chap. 3.5 : confirmed that skeppy is inlove

TW : none

( very short because I'm lazy TvT )

- 3rd person POV -

After bad and george left the nurses office, skeppy walking at the hallway and felt bad for what he did to bad.
He suddenly gasped that someone tapping on his shoulder, he then turn around to see his friend quackity. "Yoo, man, what's up?" Quackity greeted, "I'm good." Skeppy answered and looked down. "You don't feel good man, what happened?" Quackity said putting his hand on skeppy's back, "it's just- i just felt bad for what i did to bad.." Skeppy said sobbing. "Bad? Bad the nerd!? Why do you felt bad?? I thought you hated him." Quackity said confused. "I-i don't hate him.. I-i.. Love him.. Even we are not friends, I still love him.." Skeppy confirmed that his currently inlove to bad, "Ooo la la, I guess you better stop bullying him and be nice to him if you like him, I think he'll like you too." Quackity said, skeppy looked up and smiled "I guess your right.. Thanks, man." Skeppy said, "no problem, dude." Quackity smiled "I better go now, my 2 boyfriends are waiting for me." Quackity said, "aight, see ya later." "See you too later." Quackity then walked away leaving skeppy alone. "I better be kind to bad.." Skeppy thought. He then walked away finding bad to say a sorry to him.

Skeppy saw bad being alone at the school garden, he walked towards him. "Uhm.. Hey bad!" Skeppy greeted putting his hand on his neck and scratching it, bad then got scared and tries to run away. "Hey!.. Don't run away! I won't hurt you.." Skeppy said, bad looked at skeppy and smiled a bit "o-ok.." Skeppy sat on the bench, putting his hand on the right side of the bench tapping it forcing bad to sit down next to him, bad then sat down. Bad was shivering, "I'm very sorry for what's my actions earlier.. I felt.. Bad since I did that.." Skeppy apologized, bad then stopped shivering. "Its ok if you don't wanna forgiv-" bad cutted skeppy's words, bad was hugging skeppy tightly. "Its ok, I forgive you!" Bad said in a happy tone and smiling so much, skeppy smiled and hugged him back. "Soo, wanna be friends?" Skeppy asked, bad nodded.

( 384 words. I made this at 1:00am and I'm pretty tired TvT.. Have a good day/night reader:D! Don't forget to vote ^^ (not forcing) )