- Chap. 1 : first day of school -

TW : none

- 3rd person POV -

It was 6:20am, the birds singing beautifully. Darryl woked up and yawned, he gets his glasses on his night desk and looked at his cute little rat waiting for him to wake up. he giggled and petted rat, he got out of his bed and went out of his bedroom. He goes to the bathroom to shower, he finished showering and gets his towel wrapping it on his body. He brushes his teeth and got out of the bathroom. He went back to his room, he opens his cabinet to find a perfect outfit he would wear at the first day of school. He picks out a black hoodie with both red sleeves and a muffin printed on the middle of the hoodie saying 'I love muffins!' And a dark-ish blue ripped pants, he wears it and went out of his room. He goes to the kitchen to eat breakfast, he opens his fridge to grab the milk, he looks up to his upper cabinet (idk what does it call, so, I'll just call it "upper cabinet") to grab the cereal. He gets a bowl and a spoon and puts it on the table, he pours the cereal at the bowl and pours the milk. He started eating, he is holding his phone looking through twitter, he looked some of the fan arts of his favorite youtubers. "I wished I was a youtuber so I could have lots of fanarts from my fans." Bad said. Bad like's fanarts so he wanted to be a youtuber at the future. He finished eating and checks the time, it was already 6:54 am. "Oh shoot! I'm gonna be late at my first day!" He thought. He goes up and goes to the sink to wash his dishes, he finished washing his dishes and runs to go to his room to get his bag. He puts a dog food on rat's dog bowl and pours some water on his other dog bowl, he pets rat and kissed her forehead softly. He goes out of his house and locks it, he runs really faster "I'm gonna be so late, I'm gonna be so late!!" He said 2x. He finally arrived to his school and panted, he looks up to see his school so big. "Hope my first day will be ok.. I don't want it worst like at the past.." He thought. He goes in to the school and saw a lot of students are in the hall, he made a confused face and walks to find his locker, he arrives to his new locker he gets his key and unlocks the locker, he puts his bag and other books at the locker. "Hmm.. Whats my class.. Oh! Class 8." He thought looking his enrollment paper, he gasped that someone took his enrollment paper and looked up to see a dark brown hair, Hazel eyes, blue hoodie and a blue beanie with his gang, there's a pink haired boy, a blonde haired with a smiley mask and a blacked haired boy with a dark blue beanie. "hey! Give it back!" Bad said. "Oh? You want your enrollment paper back? Ok~" the guy said with a evil smile on his face. He ripped the enrollment paper and all of his gang laughed, bad teared up "why did you do that..!?" Bad said, the guy looked at bad "because your a nerd! And look at you, cRyInG~" the guy laughed. The guy heard someone yelled saying 'STOP BULLYING THAT STUDENT!' And the guy and his gang glared at him except for the blonde man, they left leaving the brunnete crying. The boy who yelled came to bad and helped him stand up, "hey.. Are you ok?" The other guy said, bad looked at him with a soft smile. "Yep, I'm ok.." Bad said, the guy smiled "by the way, what happened? Why did skeppy bullied you?" The guy said, "wait, that boy is skeppy?" "Yeah, he's a popular student and he bullies a lot." The guy said, bad looked down with a sad face, the guy looked at bad "what kind of class are you going?" The guy asked, bad looked up "class 8." Bad said, "oh same! And whats your name?" He asked "I'm badboyhalo, How about you?" He answered "I'm george and nice name you have." George said and smiled. The bell rang it's time for class, the students are walking towards to class 8 and went inside sitting to their sits. The teacher walks in and smiled, "hello class! Today we are having a new student! Pls come in." Bad walks in "pls introduce yourself to the class" she smiled to bad "hello I'm badboyhalo."

( 787 words. I'm bad at english so, there will be mistakes in here heheh- have a good day reader! )