She was brought out of her thoughts by the knock on the door. She unlocked the door and saw the organiser. She told her that everything was ready and was just waiting for her.

"Okay, I'm coming. Just five minutes," said Siri.

She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. She composed herself and moved towards the stage when she saw Pranav standing at the back of the stage. A smile formed on her face as she looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" Siri asked, folding her hands.

"Arey, I just came to encourage you, little one. It's okay; if you don't want, I'll go from here," said Pranav.

She looked at him sarcastically and said, "Don't you have important work?"

"What will be more important to me than you, little one?" Pranav thought in his mind.

"Did you say something?" asked Siri.

"No, did you hear anything?" asked Pranav.

"No!" Siri said, looking at him suspiciously.

They heard the host calling her name.

Pranav embraced her in his arms, kissed her forehead lovingly, and said, "Calm down, little one. This is not your first performance, and remember, you are doing it for a good cause. Uncle will be so proud looking at you. So, stop being nervous and rock the performance."

"You'll be here only, right?" she asked, raising her head.

"I'll sit in the front row and cheer for you, so now go and make us proud once again," said Pranav.

Siri went on stage and closed her eyes, praying to God. When the curtain raised, she looked at Pranav, who was sitting in the front row. He said, "All the best to her," and showed his thumbs up.

--------------------------------

Pranav was capturing her on his mobile and admiring her. He fell in love with her once again by looking at the way she was dancing gracefully, forgetting the world around her.

 He fell in love with her once again by looking at the way she was dancing gracefully, forgetting the world around her

Siri finished her performance and bowed in front of everyone. She heard claps echoing through the whole auditorium. A smile formed on her face. She gestured for Pranav to come to the back of the stage. She hugged him tightly, pecked his cheeks, and muttered, "Thank you," making his heart jump for joy.

*************************

Aashi is in her apartment, preparing the dough for the cookies. And Suhaas is back hugging her, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, sweetheart," said Suhaas.

"I love you too," Aashi said, tilting her head and pecking his lips.