Touch is his love language.

Smut for you whores😫😼😜

                           Davina's POV

That was fun as fuck I didn't expect to like the whole jumping off a cliff think but you only live once so I did and I'm glad I did I felt like Bella from twilight.

Once Ace and I finished up the date we headed to his house which we are at now.

"Ace I'm going to go take a shower" I announce once we reach his room

"You know my parents would appreciate it if we saved water" he teases

He's so cliche

"Oh really? Alright then come on lover boy" I smirk taking my clothes off while walking towards the bathroom.

By the time I reach the bathroom I'm completely naked then I hear a whistle behind me.

"Damn shawty can I get yo number" he smirks grabbing onto my waist

"Only good boys can get my number"

"Oh I can show you how much of a good boy I can be," he says then start the take off his clothes

Fuck. I forgot how big Ace Jr was.

Turning around I turn on the shower putting to the temperature I want and we get in. Even though he has a pretty big shower he's still right behind me making sure his body touches mine in some shape or form.

Touch is his love language.

I turn towards him and he is a sight of sore eyes. The waterfalls onto his body perfectly. He's like the guys into movies.

Water droplets fall onto his defined abs, his veiny arms, and hands, his precious brownish-gold locks.

Now I'm horny.

"you're so beautiful" he whispers looks like he's in a daydream

I want to fuck him

I haven't had dick in while.

I slowly start to drag my fingertips from his shoulders down to his sexy abs then drag them back up and wrap them around his neck.

"And you're so handsome" I whispered looking into his eyes then towards his lips.

I pull his head down to mine and place my lips on his.

Things start to get heated as his hands reach my ass and my hands reach his hair tugging at it. His warm lips feel so good against my to why he works his tongue inside my mouth is mind-blowing. As our tounges, hit each other my moans start to slip out from the feeling.

No matter how many times we kissed every time this feels like the first. I still get the sparks, I still feel the passion and the love.

I slowly pull my lips away from his seeing the line of our spit then look at him to see his eyes still slightly closed as he tries to catch his breath.

I take the opportunity to trail kisses down his jaw down towards his neck. Just teasing him with little pecks along his jaw. then I go towards his neck and start to lick along his neck slowly going towards the spot that makes him weak. I start to suck the spot right between his collar bone and neck.

"Fuck" he groans

"You like that" I whisper nibbling than licking that same spot leave a mark

"Fuck ya," he said huskily

Taking my lips away from his skin I slowly drop down to my knees keep eye contact and slowly drag my finger down his abs.

His veiny cock is standing up against his stomach glistening with pre-come.

What a sight.

I grab onto his cock slightly jerking him off before then I run my tongue from to base of his dick up to his tip licking off the pre-come. Twirling my tongue around the tip caused a groan to erupt from his throat.

I keep eye contact while I slowly start to put his dick in my mouth. Knows not all of it is going to fit I wrap my hands around the bottom of his cock jerk him off while my mouth sucks and licks on the top half.

"Fuck just like that baby, you're doing so good" he rasped out

The raspiness and deepness of his voice make me even more turned on.

"Mmm" I hum sending a vibration through him

I suck his cock then twirl my tongue around his tip then suck again. Then I feel his hands grip onto my hair and start bobbing my head.

The grip he has on my hair has me so wet to the point I can feel my wetness sliding down my thighs.

I reach my hand down towards my pussy and start to touch myself. I start to rub my clit in circles while he thrusts into my mouth.

"Fuck, ya be a good girl and keep touch yourself just like that." He husked staring at my hand movements

The praise makes me move my fingers around my clit faster and faster and I can already feel myself about to come.

"Let come together" he rasped

Nodding my head I start sucking harder and faster and start to feel his cock throb inside of my mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted

I start moaning around his cock as I feel my legs start to shake and when I see his thighs tighten I know he's close.

He shoves his cock fully into my mouth and keeps it there. I feel drool and spit coming out of my mouth. After about 10 seconds of his cock being shoved down my throat he comes and so I.

He lets go of my head and I can finally breathe again.

I hope that's the way I die one day.

"Shit" he pants

Once we both catch our break I get off the floor turn off the shower and grab his hand leading him towards his bed.

"I hope you know we aren't done yet" I whisper pushing him onto the bed.

"But this time I'm in charge." I declare
——————————————————-
Uhh anyway🧍🏽‍♀️ hope you guys enjoyed it!
VOTE⭐️
What did you bozos think of this chapter?!?