Try Agian

*not edited*

Davina POV
I'm currently in class and I don't even remember what class I'm in if I'm being honest but I'm really fucking bored.

It's now March me and Don have been at this school for almost 3 months and it's been about a month since we all went out to eat and to see that movie and things are the same old, same old the only different thing is me and Ace well let's say my feelings for Ace..

My feelings for Ace have bloomed so much over the past month like every time I see him I get those stupid butterfly's in my stomach and the way he flirts with me makes me blush EVERYTIME!

I really want to take nthd ext step or at least have somthing happen with him or like go on a date or SOMETHING but this motherfucker hasn't asked me yet and I'm obviously not asking first.

Or I could just be like yolo #girlpower and ask him first but that's just not me.

I get jolted out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my thigh...

Speaking of the devil

I turn to look at Ace only to see him looking foreword but I notice a note on my side of the table so I look at it and it's not very fucking easy to focus with Aces dreamy,veiny hands that's I just want wrapped around my th-

SNAP OUT OF IT AND READ!

Uhh I look down at the peice of paper and start to read it and once I read it I meantally freak the fuck out but of course I don't show it.

The note says 'Princess go on a date with me tonight' okay,I might be heads over heels for this guys at the moment but there's no way I'm going on my first official date with him when he asked me like that.

Picking up a pen near me I reply with 'try again' and slid it over to him. He looks at me with and confused expression and all I do is look toward and try to start listening to the teacher.
————————————————————-
"What the hell does try agian mean?" Ace asked catching up to me as I walking though the empty halls

"What are you talking about"I ask even though I knew exactly what he was talking about

"The letter that you replied to me with a 'try agian'" he clarified throwing quotations up

"Do you seriously think my standards are that low that I'm going to go on a date with you when you asked me through a note,absolutely not."I exsplained

"Okay would you like me to get on my knees or something?"he asked throwing his hands in the air

"Yes that would do." I respond

I stop walking and stand in front of him with my arms crossed and look at him with my eyebrows raised.

He chuckles moving closer to me so his face was just centimeters away and he looks at me in the eyes and whispers "I'd get on my knees for you any-day princess"

To my suprise he got down on both of his knees took my hands and looked up at me looking straight into my eyes.

Gosh I feel like I'm getting purposed too or something.

But it's so cuteee!

Luckily everyone's in class so no ones is in the halls watching

"Will you please go on a date with me Davina"he pleaded

"Oh my gosh Ace get the fuck up and yes I'll go on a date with you" I laughed causing him to laugh too

"So where are we going" I ask looking up at him