Chapter 15: The Attack

Depuis le début

Just because he choked on it did the flopping fish dance like 5 times in a single day doesn't mean coffee is a demon . Which was hilarious 😂

Besides that was like 15 years ago . And he hasn't touched or even looked at coffee since then.

"Alright Asher I swear if you drink this cup of Triple Expresso Hot Caramel Chocolate Cup of Coffee ☕️ then I won't ever bring up coffee again . Hell I will do whatever you want. Plus I am sure you wont choke Trust me " I say confidently .

He looks at me with puppy eyes 🥺 and says : "Okay Marcy I trust you . And I will keep in mind you said anything 😉😏"

He takes a deep breath 😮‍💨 and picks up the coffee and it looks like he is having an existential crises.

So over dramatic .Honestly MOOD 🙄.

He then drinks it and all of a sudden it looks like he was in heaven .

Ummm okay 👌.

At least he isn't choking .

He looks at me with dreamy eyes and says : "Marcy this Angel Coffee from Heaven tastes Delicious"

And he takes another Long sip and all of a sudden my phone rings . It's Aidan . I pick up the phone and on instinct put it on speaker cause I am lazy .

He sounds panicked and says : "Guys this is an Emergency! THE LIGHTS BACK !!!!!"

I drop the phone in shock and disbelief .

I look at Asher for assuran...... oh no Asher !!!

He heard it while drinking his coffee !!!

He looks pale and all of a sudden he chokes on it !!

He falls down on the floor and does a flopping fish dance 2.0

This time he had one hand on his throat and the other pointed toward the coffee and he said : "Damn you you F**king Demon in Disguise sent from Satan in Hell itself!"

The only thing that stopped me from laughing like a maniac was the shocked state I was in .

Asher after recovering picked up the phone and screamed : "WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!"

Before Aidan could reply the phone cut off .

Because the signals were low on our side ? Wait what .. but I just changed the damn WI-FI !!!

All of sudden some people with guns barged inside the house and looked at us evilly .

Asher and I looked at each other.... So this was the light ........

Well I look at Asher and sigh .Asher says "it was nice knowing this world . Right guys"

The men looked confused .....

All of a sudden Asher took out two knifes from his pocket and almost like Batman he threw them and it landed on two of the mens heads .

I took the distraction to my advantage and took out the guns from the drawer and threw one to Asher .

He nodded and went Serial Killer Mode .

——-Time skip 30 minutes ———

Phew 😮‍💨!!!!

We made it !

Asher and I took all of them out .

We went outside the house and saw no one yes 👏

All of a sudden we heard something and to our shock and luck it was reinforcements for the light .

Great 😌

This time they had guns pointed at us .

We raised our hands and just as we were about to lose hope 9 shots were fired and the 9 reinforcement men were killed.

We looked at them in shock and looked around to see who our savior was and to our surprise it was ..........

........

....

.........Amelia"

"Hey guys long time time no see ! What ya doin ? Are you hungry ? Well we can eat and catch up on the plane ✈️. Come on !" She says like we weren't attacked by the Light Just now .

I smile . Just like Amelia . She was like this back then and she is still like this now .

Well guess we better get going .....

I look at Asher and sigh ...... I hope he isn't too troubled by killing . It's been 15 years since the last time he killed and all of us swore never to kill again .

That rule was especially for Aidan , Nick and Asher .

Mostly for Aidan and Nick though .

Well I hope things are well for the others though .

_____________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and COMMENT if you liked/loved it .

How would you rate this chapter ? Out of 10 .

Be honest though . It might help me improve .
And please give suggestions or theories of what you think is happening. And you can give any suggestions. I might even use them one way or another .

If you see something wrong or not satisfy long then please tell and I will try to improve .
Example if humor is dry then I will try to improve or if story is too not dark then I will improve .

Although I am trying to make this story way darker than BOOK 1 and 2. You all will find out how dark in the future chapters .

And anyway hope you all have been liking the book so far .

Thats all . See you soon,
Bye !