She was thinking about BTS, the boys, and her soulmate more than she was thinking about herself. And that alone was enough to make everyone applaud the girl internally!

"Yah you all!" Jin started loudly; "Let's think about all of this after dinner. The meat's gotten cold and I'm very hungry! Let's eat." "I'll help!!" Sora said, rushing forward to set the table. "Me too!" Soo-Ah followed close. "Me three!" Mi Eun too followed like an obedient baby duckling.

Soon they sat for dinner and Namjoon slyly took his seat beside his soulmate. They all laughed, chatted, and ate happily. The tension was evident in the air but everyone was blissfully ignorant of it.

"Oh wait!" Soo-Ah suddenly looked up from her plate. "Mishil, what are you gonna wear to the airport tomorrow?"  Everyone froze mid-chew. Now, that was a big question.

Since it was her first public appearance as Namjoon's soulmate, she needed to make a good first impression.  "I don't know," Mishil breathed out, setting her chopsticks down. "What am I gonna wear!? I don't have any airport fashion-worthy clothes! Oh my God! What am I gonna do?"

"HELLO! THERE IS A STYLIST HERE!" Jimin loudly announced, cutting Mishil's mini freak-out short. Thank Bang PD he did! "Thank you, baby." Mi-Eun nodded, before grabbing Mishil's shoulder. "Girl, don't worry. I got it all planned. I am gonna dress you both so well that people left and right will be losing their minds on how cute you both look. Chill!"

"And if you must know, she dressed Jiminie Hyung and Hoseokie Hyung on a daily basis, so you can trust her." Jungkook passed Mishil a bunny grin, in an attempt to calm the older woman down.  Over the course of time, Jungkook opened up to Mishil more and more. His respect for her grew as he watched her stick to her true self and Namjoon despite the hurdle life threw her way.

"You got nothing to worry about when I'm here, Eunnie!" Mi Eun offered a bright smile to Mishil, which finally seemed to calm the older woman down. No one could really blame her for being at the edge of her nerves! She'd just gone public about being the soulmate of an international superstar.  Cut the lady some slack!!

As she picked up her chopsticks again, she felt Namjoon lacing his fingers with hers, under the table; making the girl stop whatever she was doing. She turned to face him, her cheeks faint red; only to be met with her boyfriend's dimpled grin. The one that said; 'I'm proud of you.'

She softly returned that smile, fully ready to face the world head-on! Kim Namjoon was her man and she was gonna leave no opportunity to show it to the world.

Offffffffff!! So much writing!!

AND THEY WENT PUBLIC!! AND THEY'RE GONNA FACE THE WORLD TOGETHER!

Anyway, yet another chapter for you all. And I can't say I'm entirely happy with it but it's here.

Do tell me what you thought of this chapter. 

Also, I don't wanna say this but we're inching close to the end of Bonded. 

Highest 15 more chapters! And the next update will be made after I change the cover and banner of the book.

We're overdue for a change.

Anyway, that's it for this update. 

Votes and comments are forever appreciated.

Stay Safe. Stay happy.

Love 

Fay