She was beyond nervous! Beside her, Soo-Ah noticed and gently grabbed her hand in hers. At this particular moment, Mishil could use every bit of encouragement he could give. Her entire life was about to change in less than a minute.

Namjoon was holding onto Jimin's hand for dear life! His grip was tighter enough to be painful but, Jimin was too nervous to even pay heed to it.

"Hyung,Noona, it's out," Jungkook announced, one hand intertwined with Mirae while the other held the phone. It was like the entire terrace collectively sucked in a breath, too scared to ask Jungkook to continue. Jungkook too felt the same as he couldn't continue and Taehyung had to.

"The initial comments are mixed

"The initial comments are mixed. Thankfully, the majority of them are positive." The second Taehyung finished a huge sigh of relief ran through the room!

The girls gathered around Mishil, encouraging her. The boys took turns patting Namjoon's shoulder and cheered him on.

Manager Sejin entered the terrace amidst all of this and cleared his throat, making all attention turn to him. "Namjoon-ah, for now, it's all under control. The initial comments are mixed but we are optimistic. So congratulations!" Namjoon and Mishil smiled and nodded.

"But there's something that the PR team suggests you both do." Sejin sighed before continuing. "Tomorrow, at the airport, it's better if you and Mishil make an appearance."

The colour drained off Mishil's after she registered what Sejin had said. Their soulmate status just went public and now they wanted them to make a joint public appearance? At the airport?

'Hyung, I'm sorry but we can't do that." Everyone turned their heads to look at Namjoon. His voice was a dead giveaway that he was angry! "I know it's a lot to ask for but it will really have a really positive impact on your bond."

"Hyung no! You don't understand, it's too dangerous! Mishil-" "I'll do it." She spoke up.

Namjoon whipped his head in her direction. She was standing in between Sora and Soo-Ah, fiddling with her fingers. "Are you sure?" Sejin asked, quite surprised.

"If that's what helps us our public image, then I'll do it." The entire time she spoke, Namjoon's eyes never left her figure. As if he was searching for confirmation. Sejin looked at Namjoon for a final answer, which he expected to be negative but stunning him and everyone else; he nodded his head.

"Okay then." Sejin exited the terrace; not really sure how to react to the news. He walked in here, almost sure that he would have to go back to the PR team with a no. Now that he had a yes with him, he didn't know what to feel.

"Are you sure you're up for it, Mishil?" Hoseok was the first to speak, staring at the younger girl. Mishil nodded, her lips pursed together. "You heard manager Sejin. The more positive impact we can have, the better for all of us. So yes! I will do it."