Mishil smiled softly before nodding her head. "We're fine, Jimin. We have a little over 3 hours before Big Hit releases the statement and Namjoon releases his letter." "The first soulmates of Bangtan?" Sora asked, her eyes wide.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Sora always feared she and Jin would be the ones to go public first since they were the oldest and the first soulmates after JK and his soulmate.
Watching Namjoon and Mishil take the bow for them made her feel like Namjoon and Mishil were taking the pressure meant to be taken by her and Jin. She felt like she was being unfair to her soulmates.

"Noona, I know what you're thinking. And I think you guys should enjoy their ignorance for a little more. They've seen us. So, let us take the fall this time."

"But Namjoon-" "Jin Hyung, there's no getting out of this for us. We'll be fine. As long you guys are here for us, we'll be fine."

Jin and Sora smiled, very proud of them. Taking responsibility for their actions and taking one for all of them.

They were proud of Namjoon for wanting to show off his soulmate/girlfriend to the world. They were proud of Mishil for stepping ahead of her fears and actually establishing the fact that Kim Namjoon was her man.

Talk about character development. There you have it. Everyone else in the room held similar expressions.

"Does that mean that Mishil is coming to the tour with us?"
Soo-Ah looked like she was clinging to hope, as she asked. "She was coming either way! We don't need Namjoon to get sick again and definitely not her." It was Sejin who answered this time, to get attacked by screaming and cheering maknae line.

"Jin Hyung!!!" Jimin yelled, still clinging onto Sejin like a koala. "Can we have a barbeque party tonight?" Puppy dog eyes from everyone came like an automated response, begging Jin to accept the request. "If that's what you guys want." The answer was met with cheers loud enough to rattle the windows of the dorms!

"What are you up to?" Mishil asked, softly entering the room. Namjoon was hunched over his notebook in the Mon studio.

"Just the letter..." Namjoon sighed, putting his pen down. "Should I leave?" She had started to leave but had to stop as a hand clamped over her wrist and pulled her back.

Before she could protest, she was sitting on his lap. "Stay..." Namjoon said, burying his face in her hair. 

"Are you scared, Joon?" She asked, trying her hardest to ignore the rising heat on her cheeks. "For myself? Not much. But for you? Yes! Very much." He sighed, smelling her hair. 

"Because I've been through this. I know I can handle it. But what if they end up hurting you? That's the last thing I want." He confessed, tightening his hands around her waist. "You don't mind, do you, Mish?" Now, that made Mishil laugh.

"If I did, would I still be here?" She leaned her head back to rest against his head. "You worry too much, Joon. I don't like that. Relax! I know it's a huge step for us. But if the world must know that I am your soulmate, then they will. What they think, might momentarily affect me but as long you are here, I can handle it." She kissed his cheek softly and they just sat there. Sharing their body heat, foreheads together and hands clasped. Enjoying the calm before the storm.

"Any minute now," Yoongi announced, looking at his watch. All of them were barbequing on the roof, lively chatter all over the place. They were all smiles and chatter until Yoongi spoke.

Suddenly, all of the chaos died down. Everyone held onto the person next to them, just trying to calm their nerves. Mishil stood still, trying her hardest to maintain an optimistic mindset. Her heart was banging against her chest, making her breath come out in short pants.