the new girl,dating Destery

I woke up this morning....I looked at the sky at stretched so far up, that my belly button showed..and i giggled.(at myself).Today i had to transfer to a new school,YAY! not really.But ehh.I looked at clock

6:01 am 

It was bright red and it blinked once or twice but I can't really see when I don't wear my glasses.I scratched my head.i been in my old school for almost a year and then my mom said,

"sweetie we're moving up north"

Even though I didn't like the idea,i then remembered that my best friend lives north of Colorado.I leaped in excitment from the thought of it. I hope I go to the same school it would be pretty cool to see her again.

Her name is Adeline she's nice and kind-hearted,she's naturally red-headed..with very light blue eyes,kinda like transparent, like the water type blue,she was skinny and kinda looked like me except for the hair and eyes.and she had freckles.oh and by the way she didn't wear glasses.Last time I spoke to her she said she got a lip piercing...and a nose piercing.hopefully she didn't dye her hair.(i'd be really upset)

I got out of bed,today is Monday.We moved during the weekend so I can 'technically' start fresh.

I looked at the mirror in my room.I look very dull,I thought to myself.I wasn't ugly but iIwas just ehh. I wish I looked kinda like Adeline she was beautiful,and unique and then there was me,dull looking.

i went down stairs to find my mom cooking breakfeast.she didn't notice me yet,.i got my looks mainly from my mom,she had a short looking bob hair cut..which i always thought was lame..but it suited her.she was talk and skinny,but she still looks the same when she was my age...and had perfect eye sight.she she has brown hair and hazel eyes,she too looked beautiful.

"good morning Alice....did you really think i couldn't notice you there?",my mom said

It was like she read my mind,i gasp! and how did she notice me? I didn't make a sound!

"good morning mom.how did you notice I was there?"

"its a mothers secret..",she said laughing a little.

A mothers secret? what?I bet its her mother skills or something...I bet she's a super human mom..or even a robot!

"Sweetie.....I'm not super human..or a robot..I'm your mother",she said..letting her laugh out again

There she goes again...Is she reading my mind? Or is she play her motherly wits? How in the blue hell did she know i was thinking that.?

"hey mom,are you reading my mind?",I said leaving my mouth open

"no! And close your mouth...a bug might crawl in there!",she said...and the third time she let out the same laughter.

I ignored her comment and went to the fridge,i grabbed  milk and poured some in a cup.it was chocolate soy milk.i smiled just looking at the cup.then I reached out in the cabinet and grabbed a granola bar..actually two.I'm such a fatty.i started to walk away from my mom and she then said "bye...oh when your done, wake up you siblings" I could tell she was smiling.I started walking up the stairs...and yes I eat in my room, its weird eating in the kitchen with my mom...now that she can use her motherly wits on me.and yes I have a older brother and sister...and a two year old sister...kinda making me the middle child.i carefully place the milk on the floor so I can open the door to my ....when I opened it, I pick up my cup of milk.

when I reached my bed I sipped a little bit of milk in my mouth,yummy.I smiled at the taste and thought I was a loser/weirdo..at the end of the thought,I left my break feast on the bed..(but the milk on my carpet floor) I  went to my stereo...and plugged in my I pod. I higher it but not to high so my siblings won't  bee able to hear it?Then the song papa roach  ...to be loved starts to play. 

'  I want to loved' would continue playing in my head that one line,.and  papa roach is one of my favorite bands..you should see my room...

I then went back to reality and remembered i had a cat.

"nooooo! cheech!" I yelled

My cat Cheech was drinking my milk...at least he likes soy milk,not like my WHOLE FAMILY.well except October,my little sister. when I was done eating and drinking what my cat didn't finish,I went to my closet and opened it.my closet was filled of skinny jeans..or stuff that the girl from Paramore (Hayley Williams) would wear and  bright colors. and some dresses and skirt I would only wear once.I picked out purple skinnies and a neon green plain shirt . when I was done putting on my cloths I had to decide on wearing purple converse or green or black.I choose black. Then I had to decide on ankle high or high tops,I choose high tops. I grabbed my black jacket and folded it neatly to place inside my messenger bag..It was striped with bright colors like teal, neon green,hot pink,bright orange and yellow.and it had one pin,of a black cat under the moon,my favorite pin of all times .when I was ready,and headed  to the bathroom, I looked at myself for a few seconds.After  brushing my teeth, i did my hair only placing a bow.

"bye cheech" i said to my cute fluffy cat. . 

My cat slept on top of my pillow .and purred..he's so cute..