Lunch In The Office

Start from the beginning

G: Clearly he needs to get laid. You need to f*** him and you need to do it soon, lol. No, in all seriousness, it’s my mother – she’s causing problems again and he’s trying to protect you and Anthony from her but its causing problems really Gemma texted back and again I couldn’t help but laugh at how blunt about it all she was being. We were pulling up at the office now so I knew that I would have to stop texting her and actually pay attention to Harry while I was with him because I wanted him to be happy again which was the whole point of going to see him with lunch. 
T: I’m working on it! I just need a little more time to put the finishing touches on this plan I have, lol. Okay well thanks for that info anyway, I’m in the process of surprising him with lunch so I have to go now but I’ll talk soon and arrange a time for you to come over and hang out I texted back to Gemma before thanking Charles and getting out of the car to make my way inside the building.   

I got out of the elevator on Harry's floor and was instantly greeted by Stella, Harry’s new receptionist who was very nice and thankfully she knew who I was as I’d been here a couple of times the past week and met her before.
“Ms Swift?! Well this is a lovely surprise, hopefully you’ll be able to cheer up Mr Styles. He’s been really down in the dumps all morning and is like a ticking time bomb with everyone who comes to see him. He’s a real mess today and none of us can really work out why?” Stella asked and I knew that clearly shows his mood hadn’t improved since he left the house this morning.
“Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered. He’s not to be interrupted for the next hour though as I’ve brought him lunch and I would hate him to feel like he can’t have work when he is supposed to be working” I say before moving towards his door, we’d agreed that if I was going to surprise him then she wouldn’t call through to let him know, Stella knew he was in there working and was sure he would love to see me and I hoped that was the case too. 

Harry POV
Ever since my mother had come to talk to me, I hadn’t been in the best mood and last night I really wasn’t myself as I pretty much blew off Taylor and the kids. Of course I felt bad about that but Olivia and Anthony had forgiven me by this morning because that’s how kids are but it was a different story with Taylor. Every time I tried to show her affection and apologise to her for the way I was last night but she just brushed me off and focused on the kids so I just gave up in the end and left for work earlier. I knew I would seriously have to apologise when I see her next, I can’t do it tonight as I’m going out with the boys, I would have to do it over the weekend so we didn’t start next week of the same way as we were clearly ending it this week. The boys were desperate to see me tonight though and wouldn’t let me turn them down for anything so I was going out with them tonight for a catch up and well I kind of didn’t want to as I wanted to go home and spend the night with Taylor and the kids. 

“You know you really shouldn’t be so rude to your staff or they might just stop working for you, you also should stop being so rude to your girlfriend but I guess she’s more forgiving in that retrospect” A voice said and I looked up only to see the girl I was talking about before. Taylor was here and I was instantly ecstatic to see her, I got up from the desk and walked over, not wasting a moment to greet her with a kiss.
“What are you doing here? I thought you had college work to be done?” I ask as I pull back from the kiss, I was incredibly happy to see her here as it was meaning she felt bad about this morning. I love her and there was no way that I could ever truly stay mad at her for too long.
“Well it’s all finished and I have this really attractive boyfriend whom I was an absolute jerk to me last night and well I thought as he’s ditching me to hang out with his friends I would have to bring him lunch to see if he’s really okay” Taylor said and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face, I was so happy she was here and that she had brought food as I was starving.

“Well that guy sounds like a real prick and he really doesn’t deserve someone as amazing as you are, I bet he’s really sorry for treating you like that though” I say as she breaks out of my grasp and walks over to the desk.
“Ehh I may be able to forgive him, if he would tell me why he was such a grump last night” Taylor says beginning to unpack the contents of the basket and displaying what she had brought for lunch.  However she placed the different packages and things on the floor like we were having a picnic, just without the blanket.
“It’s my mother, she came here and questioned me all about Anthony. I wasn’t going to stand for her actions anymore and I didn’t like the way which she referred to you so I gave her a choice, kind of like an ultimatum. I told her that she needed to be nicer and more inclusive to you or I would have to make a choice between her and you. Now let’s just say that there is no way in hell I would ever choose her over you” I say walking up behind her and wrapping my arms round her waist. I was so incredibly lucky to have a woman like her in my life and I never wanted to risk losing that. 

The hour I spent with Taylor for lunch was the most amazing hour I have spent in a long time. I mean we didn’t do anything in particular but I just held her in my arm and joked around with her like we do when we’re alone. I was going to miss movie night with her and the kids tonight but she promised she would save me a couple of her cookies which she had made for it. She had hired the movie which both Olivia and Anthony had been telling us they wanted to see and although I’m sad that I won’t be there to watch it with them I was sure that there will be other opportunities for family movie night. I had escorted Taylor down to the car and promised that I would look after the children tomorrow so she could sleep in case I didn’t see her later tonight.
“Have a good time with the boys, remember I love you” She said before I kissed her one last time and let her get into the car.
“I love you too, tell the kids I’ll see them tomorrow” I say before standing back and watching the car drive off, I loved the woman in that car more and more every day.

A/N: You guys get those comments up quicker then i have time to write but please don't stop as i love reading them all and i'm happy you love this story as much as i love writing it. 15 Comments = New Chapter 
So i think this is making up for all the time i couldnt update whislt i was busy with uni right? I mean i'm not going to stop updating unless i have more uni work to do (Or you guys don't like the story anymore). Have a good week all 
Until Next Time :)