Change Of Plans

Change Of Plans - 20

Taylor POV
“Tay, it’s been over 2 weeks now! Don’t you think that you’ve had him in the dog house long enough now? I like you better when you’re in relationship with him and all loved up, not this sad, pathetic Taylor who’s stressed out of her brain by college” Alice said handing me my water bottle and I finished putting a couple of things in my bag. I knew that Alice had a point and she didn’t even know that I was going to meet up with Harry today, after handing in my assignment and attending a couple of classes at college.
“I’m not the one putting him in the dog house though, he put himself in there and clearly he is in no rush to get out by the fact that he avoids me like the plague” I say and I instantly see the realisation hit her, she could finally see that she had everything the wrong way round and I wasn’t the one to blame for my moping.

“But you want him back right? Like this isn’t the end of Haylor? Is it?” Alice asked as I grabbed my house keys off the table knowing I had to leave any minute now otherwise I would never catch the train in time to get to Uni for my late class. I never usually had late classes but one of my early ones had been cancelled and so I only had my late class.
“Haylor? What’s that? Actually, tell me later as I have to go or I’m not going to make the train” I say before bidding Alice goodbye and rushing out of the door, I was determined that I wasn’t going to do one of my last classes for the school year running late. The subway down the street was going to be crowded like it always is but with the fact this is a later class it’ll be during peak hour in the subway so this wasn’t going to go as well as things usually did when I left for college – one of the downsides of having a later class that’s for sure. 

Although I wasn’t expecting to see Harry’s car sitting at the kerb outside of my apartment building when I made my way outside onto the street. What is that doing here? He should really be at work and not here I thought whilst I turned to rush down the street in order to hopefully get to my train and get to college in time.
“Ms Swift” I heard a familiar voice call, it was the voice of Charles, Harry’s driver who had clearly been waiting for me and spotted me walking past.
“Charles, is that you? What are you doing here?” I ask trying to act like I’d not seen the car so didn’t know that Charles had been standing there.
“Ms Swift, I know that you saw me. Mr Styles requested that I come and pick you up to take you to college today, he didn’t want you to have to juggle the stress of catching the subway today” Charles responds.
“But doesn’t Mr Styles require you for work today?” I asked walking back over towards the car. What are you up to Styles? I thought trying to work out what Harry was up to here. I didn’t know whether this was Harry actually giving me use of the car or whether he was inside and Charles was just making it look like he was giving me the use of the car.
“Mr Styles is at home with his daughter who isn’t feeling well, he doesn’t think that he can come to lunch today but he was trying to make it up to you for that by giving you complete access to use of the car – I’m here to chauffer you around today” Charles said before opening the door to allow me to get in.  Harry was really giving me the car today, because he couldn’t use it as he was with Olivia? Well if he couldn’t come to lunch with me as Olivia’s not well then I guess I would just have to take lunch to him.

I got Charles to take me to college for the morning so I could go to my class and then I wouldn’t go to the class this afternoon because if I was going to go to Harry’s for lunch then there would be no way I could get back in time for the class. This afternoon’s class was only a lecture anyway and I could just watch it online later, it wasn’t a big deal. My End of year exams start the week after next and things were getting a little stressful over that so I really should go to class this afternoon but I wasn’t going to. I want everything to get back on track with Harry and if Olivia is sick then I would need to be there for her as well because I knew that there was no way which Harry could play mom to a sick child, I’m not her mom but I’m one of the closest people to it. In all honesty I would choose Olivia and Harry over classes in the afternoon because I wasn’t going to be able to do my best with exams if Harry and I still weren’t talking when that time came around.