part 1 (new kid/old kid)

Y/n POV: I was walking into my new school well sort of new school as I saw a lot of girl talking and looking at me as I pushed my hair back as the girl seemed to be blushing as I saw girl ready to faint as I grabbed my backpack as I grabbed a water as I threw it over to the girl as  she caught it as i smiled at her as I walked into the building as I started walking to the office as I noticed everyone was looking at me as I reached the principals office as I walked in "hello you must be y/n" the man said as I nodded "here" he said as the man handed me a paper with my classes and time as I left as I left the office I bummed into someone as I looked to see a boy with orang hair as he was short but I ignored him as I got up as I dusted myself off as I left as I went to my locker as I opened it as I read my schedule as it I saw a note that said I don't have to go to my classes today and that I can go to the gym and play some volleyball or something as I put my schedule in my locker I shut my locker as I saw the boy from earlier "hi earlier you dr-" he was about to say but I just walked away what was this Guy's deal!!!! I thought as I decided to go to the gym as I was still holding my bag as I started walking to the gym as I was humming as I heard a some girls talking as I opened my eye's as I saw a group of girls as they pushed another girl into a wall "o-ow" she said as the girl with brown hair looked scared I put my bag down as I walked over to the girl's as they saw me they stopped "what are you doing" I asked "n-nothing" the girl with black hair said "lies" I said as the girl's looked in shock "now leave or would you like to see the principal..." I said as the girl's ran as the girl with brown hair got up "th-thank-" the girl was about to say something "no need to thank me...and if those brats  bullies you again tell me" I said as I walked away leaving the girl shocked as I left as I was holding my bag...