Why would you care?

Sakura's POV

Everything was covered in darkness. I could hear voices, didn't know them. "Please, help her. She wanted to jump off the Hokage's building... Luckily I could stop her. I don't kno-" The man's voice was cut by something. Now everything was dark, me fading through it, without knowing where I was.

Kakashi's POV with Flashback

I yawned, looking into my book. Then I heard Gai's voice. 'oh no, not that fool again. ' "Yo, Kakashi, my RIVAL! The fourth wants to see you immidiately. HOORAY FOR YOUUUUUUUTH! LET'S GO!", He yelled, with a stupid smile on his face.
'When Minato-Sensei says immediately, he means it. ', I thought, sighed and shut my book. We made our way over the roofs of Konoha, we both wanted to get to the Hokage's office as fast as possible.

We arrived there soon, but Gai had to leave because he had to go on a mission.
Before I could get in, I saw her. She was so beautiful, her short pink hair was dancing in the wind. But what the hell was she doing? She stood there, on the top of the Hokage's building, just looking in the sky.
Then, realization. 'No!' I thought, jumping on the roof. From now on everything was like in slowmotion. I saw how she looked down, on the far away ground. "Stop!", I yelled. She looked at me, tears flowing over her face. "Why would you care? ", she whispered. Then she lost consicousness.

~End of Flashback, Sakura's POV~

Woah. That man really saved me, and I don't even know his name. I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that I was awake. Then a voice cut my thoughts. "Hey."
I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the man who saved me from jumping. He was very tall, had spiky silver hair. He was about 17 years old - I was 16. He wore a mask, which was covering his whole face, but his left eye. His Konoha headband covered his right eye. He was pretty handsome.
"Why are you crying? ", he continued his speaking.

He touched my cheek, to clear away my tears with his fingers. My heart started beating faster, but I flinched away, with dead eyes. I looked him in his onyx eye, it showed so many sad experiences.

"Why the hell did you save me?", I said, with tears running down my cheeks.

Yay! Chapter 1! I hope it isn't too crappy, and sorry for my Bad english!
And it's shoooort, because my Keyboard doesn't work well.

*gives everyone Cookies *
There you are, CYA in Next Chapter! ^.^