Two

PANDIA MAGNOLIA ADONIS

The sun peaks through my blinds, shining into my eyes as I wake up. I stretch out as I'm still underneath my covers.

It's my eighteenth birthday, and just so happens to be the Full Moon tonight. I've been told my whole life that this is the day, my wolf will awake and lead me to my mate on the Full Moon.

I had such a restless night, I slept in and missed the morning training session; I know my father will have a fit.

"Hello? Are you awake yet?" I whisper to, I hope is not just myself...but I hear nothing, it's like static.

I almost burst into tears, again, because I feel nothing, I thought I was supposed to feel like I had another being living in my head? Talking to me?

I don't feel different, wasn't I supposed to feel at least... something? Anything? Why do I feel like I'm waking up on just another day? How can this be?

I mind-link my brother, "Marcos, my wolf still hasn't woke up yet..."

He responds back pretty fast, "Well that's...strange. Rex woke up on the night of my sixteenth birthday, right at midnight! I'm honestly surprised your wolf didn't wake up sooner."

"Great, so now I'm an extra late bloomer?" I huff, rolling my eyes even though he can't see me.

"I wouldn't say that. You're senses are heightened, and you were able to mind link when you turned sixteen, so that's got to mean you have a wolf in there somewhere, right? I mean how else would you be able to do thi–" I cut off his mind link to me. Of course he wouldn't be of help.

I finish getting out of bed, and get ready for the day. I brush out my long thick black hair, as I throw my hair over my shoulders it tickles right at my hips. "I really should get it cut again soon", I think to myself.

I walk over to my closet and pick out my undergarments for the day, along with a pair of high rise black boot cut jeans, paired with a long sleeve lavender shirt.

I walk through the other door in my closet to my bathroom, taking a quick shower to help relax my nerves about my still absent wolf, and for the night yet to come.

Once I'm finished with my shower I change into my clothes. I take minute to fold the bottom of my jeans, before rolling them up in a cuff, and tucking in my shirt. I get my hair to stop dripping, before massaging in some treatments, and leaving it to air dry.

I go back into my closet to throw on a pair of socks and a pair of chunky black boots, before heading downstairs to meet with my family to talk about the plans for the day over some breakfast.

I hope father will cut me some slack today, it was only one day of training I missed... Oh that reminds me, I'll have to prepare for tonight at some point as well.

There's a full moon, so that means there's a Mating Ceremony, and my parents happen to be the hosts of the event this time around. To top it off, it is also going to be my first attendance, and hopefully only one, so that means I have to look extra presentable.

My name is Pandia Magnolia Adonis. I am the daughter of Alpha Joseph Adonis and his second chance mate Luna Irina Adonis of the Northern Shadow Pack.

My older, technically half but considered full, brother Marcos is next Alpha in-line. Though, he has a lot of growing up to do; especially for a twenty three year old. I do admire his "You have to live in the moment, or you'll regret it" attitude...sometimes, but I'd never admit it out loud. Especially to Marcos. It'd only boost his already through-the-atmosphere ego.

Father is a tall, naturally tanned, burly looking man, with a thick but muscular build and broad shoulders. He is forty six years old, but he looks thirty. He has thick dark hair on his head that was once full of curls but is now kept short and it's slightly greying; the rest of his body hair is somehow still black. He has a chiseled face, with a scar running from his cheekbone below his jaw, and a few barely noticeable wrinkles on his forehead from age. Even with his scar, he is still as handsome as ever.