"Hi there, my name is Damien." One said with a low voice.

"We're twins, Caleb and Carson." Two boys stated together.

"Hey my name is Dimitri." He murmured. He was hot.
He had these grey eyes that were almost blue. His hair was messy as he ran his hands though his brown locks that had hints of gold. A stranger could tell he had a great body, and I bet his ass looked good in a pair of jeans. And trust me that's one of my requirements. He was also taller in comparison to me. I would reach about his chest.

"Nice to meet you all." I said while I was talking, I noticed how Dimitri was trying to discreetly check me out.

"I invited a couple of people for dinner they should be here soon." I informed everyone as if on que, the doorbell rang. I bolted to the door and stood waiting for my baby girl and baby boy to hug me. And exactly that they did.

Third person POV

Little footsteps and giggles were heard throughout the Argento mansion.

Everyone watched in shock and confusion as the youngest Argento smiled and stooped down and opened her arms for the two now visible children.

"My babiesss" she cooed as they embraced one another.

" I missed you both sooo muchhh" she said hugging them and kissing their squishy faces.

" I mwissed you too." The two said together, causing her to giggle.

"Ok," she said standing up, she picked the two kids up into her arms then continued. "Where are they babies?" She asked the kids.

"Twey owtside." The young boy replied. Just as she was about to go to see her friends, they began to walk inside.

"Ten minutes here and I already lost my children." A young man said as took one of the kids from Alyssa.

"It's not my fault, I'm their favorite." She said smirking

"Nice to see you again Johnathon." She said hugging him then turned Jess who took the other child from Alyssa's arms .

"Jesss!" She said as she hugged her. " Alyssa! The kids won't shut up about you it's always where's aunty, why isn't she here." Jess whined.

"We'll I'm here now." She said hugging her friend she said her Australian accent being brought out more than the others.

"Babe, come on you haven't seen me the longest!" Akari complained and many growls could be heard.

"Whatever, do you want a hug or what bro?" she asked him.

"What is that witchcraft of a question!" He asked embracing me in a hug.

"Where's your boyfriend mate?" she asked him wriggling her eyebrows.

"Right here Lyss!" He said as she pulled him into a hug.

Akari remained blushing.

"Don't think you're off the hook yet." She said glaring at them.

Alyssa's POV

"Okay let's introduce you guys" I said as I turned around looking at my family.