12.The Truth-pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"Because Harry gave Ally the cookie."-Henry said.-"Where in the world would Harry get the forgetting flower!?"-Ally yelled upset.-"You said Harry is from Astrakane, right?"-Ray asked.-"Yeah?"-Ally got confused.

"That's the exact thing I've been saying the whole time!"-Henry yelled.-"I don't get why do you hate him so much! Why would he do that!?"-Ally yelled.-"Then explain how the forgetting flower got in the cookie."-Henry said.

Ally looked at him and didn't say anything.-"He's right, Ally."-Ray said calmly.-"There is no other excuse. Everything is obvious."-Piper added.-"Why would he want me to forget about all this? He doesn't even know."-Ally said.

"That's the mystery we still haven't figured out."-Jasper said.-"I'll call him."-she said and took out her phone. She tried to call him, but he didn't answer.-"He's not answering."-she said in panic.-"Don't panic, it's fine."-Henry comforted her.

It was about 8 o' clock when the emergency bell sounded off.-"Emergency on mount Swellview."-Jasper red from the monitor.-"Nothing else?"-Schwoz asked confused.-"No."-he responded.

"That's weird."-Henry said taking his gums out from his pocket.-"We'll see."-Ally said and put a gum in her mouth. They blew the bubbles and transformed.

They went to mount Swellview and hid behind the bushes.-"Is that?"-Kid Danger whispered.-"Harry!"-Girl Danger whisper-yelled and jumped out of the bushes. Harry was surrounded with two very tall guys. Kid Danger ran after her.

"Let him go!"-she yelled.-"Ally, calm down."-Kid Danger whispered. Harry was just standing in one place near the edge of the mountain looking at them.-"I said let him go!"-she yelled again.-"You don't have to waste your voice, Ally."-Harry said coldly.-"What?"-Kid Danger looked at him confused.

"W-who's Ally?"-Girl Danger asked.-"Don't act stupid, Ally. I know you and Henry are the Dangers."-he said with a serious look taking a step forward. Kid and Girl Danger looked at each other confused and then at Harry.

"Let me show you something, Dangers."-he said and touched his bracelet. A silver glow surrounded him and when it disappeared, Harry was dressed differently. He was all in black; black boots, gloves. His one-piece suit was black, and he had and silver belt.

He had a long black cape and had a black mask which was similar as the Dangers had but it was all black and shaped a little differently. On the left side of his suit was a little silver logo. When Ally saw it, she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"What's wrong?"-Kid Danger looked at her worried.-"T-the m-mark of d-darkness."-she muttered pointing at it.-"The what?"-"My dad's logo, the mark of darkness."-she said breathing heavily.-"You like it, Ally? Let me introduce myself. I am the Dark Guy, Dr Dark's heir."-he smiled evilly.

"N-no. This is impossible."-Ally started crying.-"Yes, it is. Henry knew it from the beginning, but you didn't listen."-the Dark Guy smiled-"Sadly my plan failed to get you back in Astrakane and finish your dad's job because Henry was around. But don't worry, Boo, I have another plan."-he laughed evilly.

Henry was looking at him confused and in shock.-"I trusted you!"-Ally yelled.-"You're naive, Ally. And stupid. You really thought I loved you. Please, who would like someone like you? Weak and useless. You disappointed your family. I don't think Dr Dark would be proud seeing you saving this stupid town. You were born to be the villain, nothing else."-the Dark Guy said.

Ally was looking at him crying and not knowing what to say.-"So, you gave Ally the cookie with the forgetting flower, to forget everything."-Kid Danger said.-"Yes, so I could take her back in Astrakane and finish her dad's job and kill you. We would've got married and rule the world together, because we're the two most powerful here."-he said.