3.Danger Secrets-pt.2

They arrived to her house.-"Hi mom!"-Ally yelled when she and Henry arrived to her house.-"Hello Mrs Roberts."-Henry said.-"Ally!"-a little brown-haired girl yelled running down the stairs.-"Lilly!?"-Ally said surprised-"What? How?"-she said and the little girl ran to her and hugged her.

"Al, I'm confused a bit."-Henry said confused.-"I missed you so much!"-Ally said hugging her tightly.-"I missed you too, Ally."-the little girl said.-"You have grown so much."-Ally said-"Oh yeah, Henry, this is my cousin Lilly. Lilly this is Henry."

"Nice to meet you."-Lilly said and smiled at Henry.-"You too."-Henry smiled back.-"Ally!"-a woman said coming from the living room.-"Aunt Claudia!"-Ally said and ran into a hug.-"I missed you so much!"-Claudia said hugging her.-"Me too."-Ally said and turned to Henry.-"Auntie, this is Henry. Henry this is my aunt Claudia."-"Nice to meet you, Henry."-she said and shook his hand.-"Nice to meet you too."-Henry smiled.

"So, what are you doing here? Is uncle Luke here too?"-Ally asked as they all were walking in the living room.-"No, he couldn't come. He's in Las Vegas dealing with a bug murder case."-Claudia said when they sat on the couch.

"He's a policeman?"-Henry asked.-"No, he's an FBI agent."-Ally said.-"Wait, you have an uncle who is an FBI agent and you didn't tell me!?"-Henry said shocked.-"Yes."-Ally nodded.-"That's so cool."-Henry said.

"So, what brings you here? Are you staying here and how long?"-Ally said very fast.-"I had to come because I have some press conferences here in Swellview and decided to bring Lilly too, knowing that you'll be happy. And no, we're staying in a hotel, I don't want to bother you and you mom."

"Oh okay."-Ally said.-"I hope I will catch somewhere the Dangers I would like to interview them."-Claudia said and Ally looked at Henry with her eyes wide open.-"I know you will."-Henry said and smiled.-"Yeah, it would be very good for my job, the Dangers are very popular lately in Los Angeles."-Claudia nodded.

"Hey Lilly do you want to come upstairs to my room so we can play together."-Ally said.-"Yes! Let's go!"-Lilly said happily and they headed upstairs.

In the hallway Henry stopped Ally.-"Hey, Ally?"-"Yeah?"-"I should maybe go home, you probably want to spend time with your cousin."-"Don't be silly. I see she already likes you, also you're my best friend. Now come on."-Ally said and grabbed his wrist pulling him upstairs.

"I see Ally is happy here."-Claudia said looking behind them.-"Yes she finally is. I never thought she'll ever be happy."-Molly said.-"Have you talked with her after his death? Do you know what exactly happened that night?"

"No, I haven't and I don't know should I start that conversation again, because after he died, I asked her once, that night and she told me something, but she didn't really explain. Also, when I mentioned Girl Danger's superpowers, she got really nervous and felt uncomfortable, so I didn't want to start it. And every time I mention that night she gets panic attacks, and I don't like when that happens."-"Maybe you should. She can't always run from her past and you must know what happened that night."-"I'll see, I'm not sure is that clever to do."-"You know what is the best for your child, Molly."

"So, this is your mom's sister or?"-Henry asked while they were sitting on the floor in Ally's room.-"No, my mom doesn't have a sister. She is my mom's brother's wife."-"I get it. Do they know your secret, you know the number and everything."-Henry asked quietly.

"Yes, they do. My uncle wanted FBI to find out what happened that night when my dad died but I didn't let him and my mom said it risky for me."-"And how old is Lilly."-"She's 6. Last time I saw her was when she was like 3 or 4 when they came to visit us."-Ally said looking at Lilly who was playing with her dolls.

"Can I ask you something, Henry?"-Lilly said and sat opposite them.-"Sure, what's up?"-Henry smiled.-"Are you Ally's boyfriend?"-she said and Ally started to blush.-"No, I'm not. I'm her best friend."-Henry said and started to blush too.-"What is a best friend?"-Lilly asked.-"A best friend is like a friend but more. It's a person you can trust that won't tell anybody your secrets, somebody who will be by your side when it's hard, who will always help you. Right Ally?"-Henry said and turned his head to Ally.

Ally was still blushing-"Yeah, yeah, that's right."-she nodded.-"Have you ever kissed?"-Lilly asked again.-"Best friends don't kiss, Lilly."-Ally said and stood up-"Anybody want some snacks and juice?"-she asked.-"Me!"-Lilly said-"Do you want something too, Hen?"-Ally asked and Henry nodded.-"No more stupid questions, Lilly."-she said and left.

She walked to the kitchen where her mom and aunt were.-"Everything alright?"-Molly asked.-"Yeah, we're having fun. I just came to get some snacks and juice."-"Okay."-Molly said.-"Oh and a quick reminder, Henry, Jasper and Piper are coming tomorrow for a sleepover, I'm not sure if you remember."-Ally said taking three glasses, the juice and some cookies.

"Yes, I remember."-Molly smiled.-"Great!"-Ally smiled and went back up.-"Seeing her smile is the best thing. She wasn't smiling this much last time we were here."-Claudia said.-"You're right. I guess her life starts to be normal."-Molly smiled.

"You like my cousin."-Lilly said and smiled.-"No, I don't like her."-Henry blushed again.-"Yes you do. You know, you'd be a good boyfriend for her."-she said and smiled again.-"Look Lilly, Ally is my friend and nothing more, okay?"-he blushed more and took out his phone.-"I bet you want her to be your girlfriend."-Lilly said and Ally walked in.

"Lilly what did I say about your stupid questions. Leave Henry alone. Look, he looks like a tomato."-Ally sat down and laughed.-"You're very funny Ally, wish you saw yourself when Lilly asked if we have ever kissed."-Henry said and they all laughed.

"Is everything ready for tomorrow?"-Henry asked.-"Yes and I'm super excited."-Ally smiled.-"What is tomorrow?"-Lilly asked.-"I'm having a sleepover with my friends."-Ally said.-"Can I come? And can I stay with you for the weekend?"-Lilly asked.-"If your mom agrees then yes."-Ally said and a few minutes after Molly and Claudia came in the room.

"Ready to go Lilly?"-Claudia said.-"Can I stay with Ally for the weekend?"-"But Ally has sleepover with her friends tomorrow."-Claudia said.-"Please mom!"-Lilly said and made a puppy face.-"She can stay, really, it's not a problem."-Ally said.-"Aren't you working tomorrow morning?"-Molly asked.-"Oh yeah."-Ally said.-"I will come with you!"-Lilly said.

"Lilly you can't come with me to work."-"But I'm free till lunch then after I'll bring her back."-Claudia said.-"Good. Lilly, now go with your mom to the hotel take your stuff and you'll come back tonight."-Ally said.-"Okay see you later."-Lilly said and Ally kissed her on the cheek.

After they left Ally and Henry were in her room for a little more.-"Well, better be for me to leave. I'm going to the Man cave see if Ray needs anything. See you there?"-Henry said and stood up.-"Yeah I'll come a little later because I have to prepare my room for Lilly."-"Okay see you later."-he said and left.

Ally prepared her room, took out a bunch of blankets and then her mom walked in.-"Do you need help, sweetie?"-she said.-"No thanks mom, I'm already done."-Ally said.-"Do you need anything from the store for tomorrow?"-"I have everything thanks. How long will they stay?"-Ally asked taking her phone from the desk.-"3 weeks. Claudia has a lot to work and they are staying here a week longer because Claudia wants to interview the Dangers."-her mom said.

"Oh, yeah, the Dangers. I hope she will catch them."-Ally said and then she got a text from Piper.-"Who's texting you?"-"Piper. She says that Ray needs my help with something."-Ally said reading the text.-"Ray?"-her mom said confused.-"Oh my boss, at Junk n' stuff. Well, I have to hurry. Bye!"-she said and ran out.