11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1

Start from the beginning

When they arrived to the entrance of the park Henry stopped, again.-"What now?"-Ally sighed.-"Are you ready?"-Henry asked.-"For what?"-"For your surprise."-"I think I am."-Ally said and Henry took his hands off her eyes. In that moment Ally saw a bunch of lights and people. Advent was organized in the park.

There were a lot of little houses where people were selling cotton candy, hot chocolate and other cool and delicious stuff.-"Henry, what is this?"-Ally turned to him surprised with a smile on her face.-"Advent. You said that December is your favourite month and that you love Christmas. So, I decided to bring you on the very first day of the Swellview advent."-Henry smiled.

"You're the best!"-she said happily and hugged him tightly. Henry just smiled.-"What do you want to do first?"-he asked when they walked in the park.-"I don't know."-Ally said looking around amazed.-"Oh, I know. Come."-he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards one of the little houses.

There was a kind lady selling cute Christmas themed hairbands.-"Henry, how old are you?"-Ally laughed.-"What? Aren't they cute?"-he said and bought two same ones, one for Ally and one for him. They were red and had two tentacles and on top of each was a little smiling Santa Claus. He put his on his head and then he put the other one on Ally's head.

"So?"-he smiled.-"They are cute."-she smiled and shook her head which made the tentacles move. They both laughed at that.-"Where are we going next?"-Ally asked.-"Do you like cotton candy?"-Henry asked.-"Are you really asking me that? Of course, I do!"-Ally said and they laughed.

They walked to the first little house where they were selling cotton candy and bought two big pink ones.-"Let's take a picture."-Ally smiled and took out her phone. They took a few silly selfies when Nicolas, their classmate walked up to them.-"Hi guys."-he smiled.-"Hi Nicolas."-they both said.-"What's up?"-Henry asked.

"Nothing much. I'm walking a bit around. My mom's working in one of these little houses so I'm here with her."-he smiled-"What's up with you? Are you on a date here?"-he asked.-"No."-Ally laughed awkwardly.-"She has a boyfriend."-Henry said leaning his arm on Ally's shoulder.

"What? Henry."-she blushed.-"Really? Who?"-Nicolas smiled.-"Harry."-Henry said smiling at Ally.-"Well, it's not official yet."-she mumbled.-"Nice. Well, see you guys."-he said.-"Hey Nicolas, wait."-Henry said.-"Yeah?"-he turned back to them.

Henry took Ally's phone and handed it to him-"Can you take a picture of us, please?"-he asked.-"Okay, sure."-Nicolas smiled. Henry stood back next to Ally and wrapped his hand around her shoulders. Nicolas took a few pictures and gave Ally's phone back to her.

"Here you go."-he smiled.-"Thanks."-Ally smiled and he left.-"Can I see?"-Henry asked.-"Sure."-she laughed.-"I like them."-he smiled.-"I'm definitely going to post this on Tweetflash."-she slimed and put her phone back in her pocket-"What do you want to do next?"-she asked while they were walking around and eating their cotton candy.

"Let me think."-Henry said looking around. He suddenly grabbed Ally's wrist and pulled her behind him.-"Henry!"-she laughed. He took her to the open ice skating rink which they built there temporarily for the advent.

"What do you think?"-he smiled.-"Henry, I don't know how to ice skate."-Ally mumbled and looked at him.-"Who cares? I'll teach you."-he said.-"I don't know."-she mumbled.-"Do you have gloves?"-Henry asked.-"Yes. I always have a pair in my pocket."-she said and took a pair of woollen purple gloves.-"Great! Come on."-he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the entrance.

They bought two tickets and walked in.-"You wait for me here while I go and get us ice skates."-Henry said and Ally sat on a bench which was there. Henry got back with two pairs of ice skates, black ones for him and white ones for Ally.