Chapter 1: Brave, huh?

(Y/N) is a 17 yr old girl (cuz why not). (Y/N) got a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria after finding a robot in an alleyway.

Narrator POV
(Y/N) was taking a nice walk at 8:30pm. She decided she'd go to the store for her parents because she's a good kid. She went to (close-by gas station) to buy milk, cheese, and bread (because people need those the most apparently ). When she came out with the groceries, she thought to herself 'I'm a brave one, I wanna try a different route'.

(Y/N) POV )
As I was walking back to my house on the different route, I saw an alleyway not far from where I was. I decided to go that way because mama didn't raise no wimp. I marched into the alleyway, braver than ever. I heard some loud clanging and shuffling, but I paid no mind to it. I saw a trashcan next to the wall move. I looked around the trashcan to see what had moved it. And I saw a broken down robot next to the can. I stared at it for a moment, until it's dull, dark eyes turned on. I suppose it wasn't broken after all. I saw the eyes move towards me and the robot moved. I screamed and ran for my life, hoping I would never encounter such a thing again.

??? POV
I was casually laying next to the trashcan that has always been here, for some odd reason. I heard footsteps echoing in the alleyway. I continued to lie there until the passerby passed by (✌😎).
I noticed it was a young woman and decided not to move, otherwise she'll be scared out of her mind. She walked right next to me, looking around the trashcan. 'Crap, I think she noticed me' I thought. She had a shocked look on her face as she stared at me. I decided to end the awkwardness and power on to say 'Hi'. However, that didn't go as planned. The girl screamed louder than anything I've ever heard and sprinted the other way. 'I knew I shouldn't have done that'.

(Y/N ) POV
I arrived at my house, thankfully. "Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the house. My mom rushed to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh my gosh, (N/N), I'm so glad you're safe!" My mom basically whispered. My dad also joined in on the hug, immediately making it a group hug. Or as I like to call it. A family hug. "You should get to bed, (Y/N)" Dad advised. I nodded and headed up to my bedroom. I got changed and flopped onto my bed. I immediately drifted off to sleep, slowly forgetting about what happened in the alleyway.

(465 words. Wooooow. I'm sorta proud of myself because I thought I would quit in the middle of this.)