Journey to the desert

Start from the beginning

Tyson then comes face to face with Sky and then reaches out to her to shake hands.

Tyson: It's a pleasure to meet you.

But Sky didn't return the greeting, she just looked Tyson up and down with a suspicious look which made the boy a little uncomfortable.

Sky: So it's the guy everyone's been talking about who saved the city yesterday? -she said crossing her arms.-

Tyson: Well, I guess I am.

Sky: Hmm, doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Tyson heard the "insult" but decided not to say anything.

Sky then gives him an evil cop look looking for answers.

Sky: Now tell me boy, what were you doing walking alone in the desert?

Tyson: Well... I was fulfilling my mission...

Sky: What mission? Play the poor thing so we can help you and then you stab us in the back?

Shantae: Sky! -scolded her.-

Sky: What is it? What's so secret he can't tell us?

Sky then looks Tyson in the eye.

Sky: What are you hiding? What is this mission?

Before Tyson knew he was being bombarded with questions and Shantae decided to intervene.

Shantae: Will Sky please stop this interrogation? Tyson saved me and saved a lot of people too, I know we can trust him.

Sky: That's what he wants you to think.

Shantae then gave a sigh to her friend's suspicion.

Sky then extended his arm and a purple bird with blue wings gracefully landed on him.

Sky: Just a little warning new kid, if you try anything suspicious or indecent I'll make Wrench rip your ears off understand?!

Tyson swallowed hard as he felt the bird's gaze on him.

Tyson: Y-Yes ma'am.

Sky: Great.

Shantae: Sky stop bullying him.

Wrench then continued to stare at Tyson before flying off Sky's arm, landing on Tyson's head, and snuggling into his soft hair.

Shantae: See? Even Wrench trusts him.

Sky: He must have put something in his hair, I don't fall for that.

Shantae then lets out a sigh before turning to Tyso who still has Wrench nestled in his hair.

Shantae: Anyway, Tysom, do you still have the map?

Tyson: I do. -He said showing the map in his backpack.-

Shantae: Perfect. Sky? Can you and Wrench take us to Tan Line Island?

Sky: Since going back to that desert?

Tyson: I suggested we go sailing but Shantae said you have a faster method.

Sky: And I do. Wrench and I will take you there.

Tyson: But how?

Wrech then dropped out of Tyson's head and landed back on Sky's arm.

Sky: MEGA-WRENCH METAMORPHOSIS!

Wrench then flew from her arm and exploded in a puff of smoke that disappeared to reveal that he was now ten times bigger.

Tyson: Wow...