Journey to the desert

Começar do início

Tyson: *sigh*

Shantae: What a beautiful song.

Tyson then turns to see Shantae standing right behind him.

Tyson: Oh, hi Shantae. Good Morning.

The girl then sits next to Tyson.

Shantae: The music you played was very beautiful, but it kind of brought a feeling of sadness.

Tyson: I know, sorry about that, this song reminds me of the past... Disturbing times for my people, when heavy clouds were upon them, dark times...

Shantae then puts her hand on Tyson's shoulder to try to comfort him.

Shantae: Hey, if you want you can tell me about it, maybe it will help in some way.

Tyson turned his gaze to the horizon.

Tyson: Sorry Shantae but it's too painful, I don't want to talk about it.

Shantae: Okay, but if you change your mind I'm right here to help you.

Tyson: Thank you.

Shantae then gives the boy a gentle smile. They then sat there together just watching the landscape for a while without saying anything else in comfortable silence.

A while later they got up and after Tyson returned to Mimic's workshop to ask the archaeologist to take care of the small music box he took with him, the two young adventurers now find themselves walking the city streets.

Tyson: Okay, if we're going to Tan Line Island shouldn't we be at the pier taking a boat?

Shantae: Yes, but I have a friend who can take us there real quick.

Tyson: Quickly? Like?

Shantae: *laughs* It's a surprise.

As they walked to the incubator some people congratulated Tyson for saving the city the other day, eventually they soon arrived at the incubator. As they entered Tyson surveyed the place with curious eyes, the walls were lined with shelves and nests with various types of eggs of different colors, shapes and sizes. The roof was open, allowing sunlight and fresh air to enter the room. Tyson then noticed Shantae talking to a blonde girl who appeared to be the same age as them.

She has tanned skin, blonde hair held back by a blue scarf, and a purple hood. She wears pink and blue egg-shaped earrings, was wearing white pants and a top that revealed a little bit of her body, almost as much as Shantae. She wore a cape that covered her head and hung loosely on her back and wore a falconry glove on her right hand.

Tyson then noticed that Shantae seemed to be trying to convince Sky of something while Sky gave him suspicious looks

Tyson then noticed that Shantae seemed to be trying to convince Sky of something while Sky gave him suspicious looks. Tyson then decides to approach the two. Shantae then decides to introduce the two.

Shantae: Tyson, this is Sky one of my closest friends. She helps me get you here when we meet you in the desert. Sky, this is Tyson, he's the one who saved the city yesterday.