six

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The weather was cloudy, covering the hot sun and it happened at the right time. Treasure High School was decorated beautifully by the teachers and the prefects before the festival starts.

"Dani noona, where should I put this?" Niki asked, holding a huge 'Fun Day' banner with Jungwon also helping him to hold it.

Dani was practising badminton with Dabin in a badminton area for her badminton competition. She stopped practising and walked towards them while wiping some sweats trickling down her forehead. She examined the banner to make sure they took the correct one first before instructing them.

"Let me keep the banner first, I haven't thought of where to put this yet," She told while panting.

Niki handed the banner to Dani, waved at her and left to have a walk at the bazaar with Jungwon following him excitedly.

She sighed heavily once they were out of her sight. "How come I forget about this huge freaking banner?" She mumbled.

Dabin came to her side with a worried expression on his face, seeing Dani look exhausted. He swung his hand over her shoulder and smiled. "Hey, what's wrong? Do you want me to help you with this?" He asked, pointing at the banner she's been holding.

She looked up at him and gave him a small smile. Even though she was tired, she still managed to put on a smile at least.

"No, it's fine Dabin," She shrugged, patting her friend on the back. "You can go now, thank you for helping me practice."

The guy nodded then let go of his arm off her shoulder, walking away to find the toilet.

The tired girl quickly ran to the bazaar to find a place where she can put the banner, turning from side to side to find a perfect place. She passed some of her classmates, waving and smiling at them timely.

She kept walking and walking, didn't know where to put the banner. She stood in the middle of the crowd and sighed heavily after her exhausting search.

The sun started to shine brightly with its yellow colour flexing gloriously. Dani squinted her eyes because of the brightness with both of her hands on her small hips.

"Hey, do you need help with that?" A guy with a deep voice asked behind her before tapping her shoulder.

She immediately turned around to see a tall guy with sharp eyes, plump lips, a high bridged nose and messy black hair. She bit her lower lips as she felt like she have met him before but decided to just answer his question.

She nodded. "Yes please, do you have any idea where to put this banner?" She held it up to show the guy.

He nodded and gestured for her to follow him. "I do, come with me first," He started walking as she quickly went to his side.

She turned to look up at him since the guy was taller than her. "Have we ever met before?" She asked, finally letting out the question she wanted to ask.

The guy looked down at her with a smile. "We have, in a café," He replied.

Dani tried to remember every time she came into a café and the last time she went into a café was with Sunghoon. Looking up at him again, her eyes lit up when she remember now.

"Oh oh wait— you're Haruto?"

Haruto chuckled, nodding with a grin plastered on his face. They continued walking until Haruto stopped in front of the school gates.

"You can put that banner here," He pointed to a wall beside the gates.

She nodded and walked towards it with the banner opened wide in her hands. She stood tall to attach the banner because of her short body as she struggled to stick it up until Haruto walked closer and held her waist gently.

She gasped silently, getting flustered by that but quickly shook it off and continue to attach the banner. When she was done, Haruto let go of her as she turned around and looked up at him with a smile.

"Thank you Haruto," She thanked him.

Haruto's eyes gleamed seeing her smile, happy that they're finally having a proper interaction. He noticed her ever since they started high school but they never talked with each other until he started to work at her favourite café.

"Haruto yah!" A very familiar voice caught their attention.

Dani whipped her head instantly towards the person who called Haruto because she remember the voice so well. Her heart started to beat faster and her stomach felt like there were butterflies in it.

The person was too far from her sight but Haruto knew who the person was already because it's his best friend. He turned back to look at Dani and smiled at her as their eyes met. "I have to go now, goodbye!" He waved and jogged to his friend.

Her gaze followed Haruto then stopped when it landed on his friend. Once their eyes met, both of their eyes widened in shocked, until Haruto drag his friend to go somewhere.

"Is that D-doyoung?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

w-who.. doyoung? 🙈 anyways, you can imagine doyoung as anyone you'd like! the face claim i chose for doyoung is doyoung from treasure <3

stay tune and pls vote! tysm <3