five

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DANI

As a prefect, I was scheduled to check every class if they've turned off the air conditioner, lamps, etc. It's tiring but it's my job to do that for today so I must endure this tiredness or else the discipline teacher will scold me. I remember making a mistake once when I forgot to check the classes because I was too excited to meet my parents.

While checking, I found Sunghoon along the way. He was sitting on one of the tables in our science classroom while writing something.

I entered the classroom with raised eyebrows as he looked up at me with a smile. "Hey, you should go home now. It's already late," I said, walking towards him curiously and peeking at what he's writing.

I read the questions given on the paper Sunghoon was working on and I realised that it's a topic we learned in Chemistry a month ago. He sure missed a lot of classes.

"You should have asked me if you are struggling," I crossed my arms over my chest, pursing my lips with squinted eyes. "I can help you with this."

He chuckled and stood up, packing his things calmly which made me confused. Is he going to ignore me or something?

"Well, if you're so eager to help me then you should come to my house today," He grinned.

I shrugged. "I'm your tutor it's my job to help you. Genuinely of course," I replied, smiling at him.

"7 pm sharp today," He clicked his tongue and exited the classroom as I turned off everything and joined him.

It's been weeks, me and Sunghoon were getting closer day by day. Sunghoon always approached me first, in school, on Instagram, etc. I already feel comfortable around him, he loves to make me smile too.

Some of my friends thought we were dating secretly but I quickly told them that we're just friends and Sunghoon is always like that. They also thought that Sunghoon might have a crush on me because when he posted his pictures on Instagram, he would put a suspicious caption.

My inner voice was saying that he was talking about me but I kept denying it.

We walked together towards the school's entrance to exit the place, but this time we seemed pretty awkward with each other.

Holding my bag strips, I turned to him with an awkward smile. "So.. I'll go in my direction. Goodbye Sunghoon!" I waved at him, turning around to walk away until he stopped me by pulling my bag.

"Let me walk with you," Sunghoon said, pressing his lips together. "I can wait for you while you change your clothes then we can go to my dorm after that," He told, there's a tone of impatience in his voice.