covid sucks

I am so so immensely proud of every single one of you

For these past two years, we have truly been through hell and back. Who would of ever thought our lives would of turned out like this. The amount of stress, anxiety and depression this pandemic has brought on is huge. I give you guys so much credit for getting through this in 2020 and 2021. 

It really did challenge us. If we can get through this pandemic, we can get through anything. It has made us appreciate our busy lives we once grew sick of. Never again will I take my life for granted. It has also revealed the importance of taking opportunities while we can still have them.

Our world is forever changing, you never know what the future holds. All I can say is enjoy the present, truly just live life to the fullest. That sounds so typical and cliche, but I truly mean it. Live as if we are going to go into a lockdown tomorrow. Say yes to things we are scared of, take a risk and try new things. There's a big world out there to explore, lets do it while we are young!

2022 is looking up, lets make this year one to remember. Whatever is thrown our way, lets take it on and thrive.

What was the hardest part of lockdowns for you guys? Im curious, comment :))

The hardest part for me was definitely the loneliness I felt having to be in my own company 24/7. I am usually an introvert and love my own company, but it was way too much for me.

Another thing I found hard was the division this has created between everyone, with people's differing opinions on the vaccine, people taking sides, etc. People have become very nasty and opinionated and it has increased a lot of online bullying, harassment and exclusion. It makes me so sad, I wish we would just be more empathetic and respect everyone's opinion, whether it is the same as yours or different. We should all show more love and care during a time like this, not spread hate.

Updates on me:

I am 21 years old now :) I just graduated from 3 years of full time dance training and I am still single, by choice because, we aint got time for no boys hahaha

Love you guys hehe xoxoxo

-Alana :)