PARTY PLANNING ♡

I would just like to thank you guys for 6K views! That is heaps to me and it means the world that you guys read my stories let alone vote and comment! I love to hear how some of these tips helped you guys! So just thank you!!!!

This year I am turning 16 and I'm really excited because I haven't had a big party since like when I was 10. Now that I have missed a couple of birthdays and had some rather small gatherings for my birthdays, I can finally plan my sixteenth!!

But I'm here to help you guys if you're planning a birthday party of your own by showing you how I'm planning my own party! Of course this is for the more younger generation because I'm sure a 22+ year old would probably just go to a venue or something like that.

So here's how To plan for a big birthday party!!! Plus I'm going to answer the sections with what my party is going to be! Just to inspire you guys a bit!!!

BOLD= section
Italics= my party
Normal= ideas for you guys

Age- sweet 16

Theme- ideas include-
Masquerade
Celebrity dress up
Nerds
Red night (like red clothes)
Vampires etc
I'm just having no theme

Colours- ideas include-
Red and black
Red and white
Purple and black
I'm having pink and silver

Location- Ideas-
Inside your house
Backyard
Park
Hire a function room
I'm using my backyard

Time- a good time to start is probably 5 or 6 depending on what you're doing for your party

Date-
The usual good dates are Friday Saturday and Sunday because they're not on school nights although Sunday kind of is people still have parties on those days

Guest List- a bunch of your close friends

Food- dinner ideas are-
Pizza
Lasagna
Hotdogs
BBQ

Deserts/Candy Table-
Fruits
Cake pops
Smarties/mnms/skittles
Candy of any kind
Cupcakes
Brownies
Icing covered biscuits
Rum balls (the yummy kind)
Jelly
Donuts

Your outfit-
You should be the star of the show with your outfit! A dress is always the way to go! You should never feel ashamed to be overdressed at your party. Remember it's YOUR party and you deserve to be the star of the show!

Setup-
If you have the freedom to make the setup for your location, make sure these things are included (well whatever you want)
•a food table
•candy bar (optional)
•sitting areas
•drink eski
•dj table/ stereo table
•selfie booth (you just make a wall backdrop, put a table a bit Infront and put silly costumes on the table or signs like in photobooths for birthdays.
•dance floor/ space to dance (it's also a cool idea to get cool disco type lights for when the lights turn off so it's awesome for the dance party)

I found an awesome idea is also that if you have a tv at your party and a wii, you can play "JUST DANCE" On your wii or some fun game like that. That's a cool unique thing that will be sure to be remembered.

Cake
You don't really need to have a fancy cake from a shop you can legit just have a cheap one from Safeway (or for you Americans Walmart) and seriously it doesn't matter but of course you can get a fancy cake from a cake shop.

Decorations
Some ideas for decorations are-
•balloons
•streamers
•candy jars
•signs for candy bar
•disco lights
•candles
•bunting
•fairy lights/Christmas lights
•glow jewlery (100% yes)
•flowers
•photos of you

And that's basically my tips for planning a big birthday party!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry I haven't been updating for a while I've been away on holidays and have done a whole lot of dance summer intensives!!

Please comment suggestions!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox