Fallen Angels

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUBJECTS SUCH AS DEATH AND ABUSE.

+++

My father once told me that I should never fear death, that one day when the time is right the world would decide. The world would decide its my time too leave.

I have never feared my own life being taken, I would die too protect anyone I loved and I would do it with pride. But somebody I love dying, especially too protect me is not an option.

Or so I thought.

Until I saw my mum lead on the floor lifeless.

+++

I asked JJ if he would drop me home, he seemed hesitant and looked like he was gonna cry at the thought. I reassured him that Andy was away for the the night again on work buisness.

We still hadn't fully spoken about what happened the night before, we hadn't became awkward. If anything he goes redder anytime he see's me and even the slightest touch off of him sends electric waves through my body. Before I left the van is the first time we went back too the moment.

''Um Ari, I promise we will speak about last night,'' He kept direct eye contact with me, making my stomach do flips. I tried my hardest not too bite my lip so I simply nodded and went too open the door. The key phrase there was ''went too''. JJ locked the car doors before I could even attempt it. I looked towards him eyebrows raised in question, he licked his lips before leaning over too me. Our faces now only inches apart.

He smashed his lips too mine, my hands snaking around his neck and playing with his hair. Our first kiss wasn't as heated as this that is for sure. The only thing pulling us back was our need for air.

''See ya later princess,'' He smiled into one more quick kiss, before unlocking the door for me too jump out. The happy expression that was drew on my face at that moment in time about too be slapped right off. Just not for a simple reason I was hoping for.

If only I stayed in the car.

If only I let JJ hold me for longer.

But I didn't, I went into the house. My house.

The place where I am supposed too go home and see my family, watch movies and invite my friends round all the time. Maybe enjoy pool parties and family BQQ. In the perfect reality my dad would maybe even be with my mum and we would be able too have the pouges round all day every day. My mum would be happy in her own little world. JJ and me would be together and my parents would invite him too dinner.

All of that would be without Andy.

But he is everywhere, he sees everything. He knows everything and always finds out what im hiding from him.

I can't leave my house without knowing that, he knows. But I am selfish as always. I can't help but see him, see them.

I walked into the house that was supposed too give me a sense of security. I called out for my mother and there was no reply. She was most likely upstairs taking a nap. I slid off my heels and dropped my bag. I walked into the kitchen area, and that's when I noticed it.

The huge pool of blood coming out from behind the kitchen island. The dark red puddle that would surely stain the flooring. was never one too react too blood, I know it made my brother queasy.

My long dress was still attatched too my body, just because I didn't get queasy from blood it didn't excuse the fact it made me sweat. Nerves. I took a huge gulp before slowly making my way round the counter. Thinking if I took my time it would dissapear. I though maybe it was Andy and he was finally out of my life for good.