beautiful losses

Today was the day we were finally going too see the royal merchant in our own eyes, everything my father worked for was about to become reality. There was nothing that was going too ruin this day.

While Pope, Kie and John B were at the bottom of the boat trying too figure out how too use the camera, JJ and I were up the top. I was asking him about his rings that he wore, I always found them interesting. They were all silver however, the one that truly stood out was angel wings with a emerald gem in the middle.

''Where did you get this one from?'' I asked holding onto the finger the ring was placed on. His eyes softened as he looked at me and I dazed back. He was still driving the boat out but motioned for me too sit in between his legs. I felt my heart rate pick up but didn't hesitate.

I sat down my back against his chest, with his head on top of mine. I wasn't exactly small JJ just seemed too be taller than me just like my brother. He took the ring off and handed it too me before settling his hand back on the steering wheel. I held the ring in my hand examining it.

''Before my mum left she used too take me too the beach and we would use this metal detector,'' He began and I listened intently as he never spoke of his mum '' We found it there and she told me too keep it not sell it I remember her saying it was too beautiful too lose,''

I was afraid the conversation would have made him sad, so I turned my head too look at his features but he still held his smile.

''That's a nice story,'' I whispered, and he finally looked down at me. It was then I realized the way we looked at each other. The way our eyes filled with lust and our heart beats picked up. His eyes always softening as he looked into mine or the way his lips never failed too grow into a smile around me. At first I never saw it, I even tried denying it too Kie but even she was right.

''I want you too keep it,'' He whispered back,

''No way I can't take it from you,'' I shook my head, I hated taking things from people.

He smirked '' My mum described it as beautiful and not too lose it, your beautiful and I don't want too lose you ever Liv so if you wear it I never can,'' He explained softly.

I felt my heart pretty much pounding out at this moment, I felt my breathe hitch. I stared longingly into his eyes, I had never been called beautiful by a boy, I don't think I would want too be not unless it was him. Not unless it was JJ Maybank. I felt heat rush too my cheeks and it was then I realized how close we were getting, but I pulled back slightly. If I was gonna kiss him I wasn't gonna do it with my brother on the boat, I just smirked at him. I put the ring on my finger and showed him it. He smiled like a little baby at it. I kissed his cheek.

''I love it,'' I whispered before standing back up too sort myself out.

We were meant too be on this boat too find the royal merchant and we were getting distracted. Besides everyone else was here and if anything happened that could be a bit awkward.

+++

We finally stopped in the spot and I walked over too my brother. He held the camera in his hands ready too drop it in the water.

''Alright ladies and gentleman to going full kook,'' John B commented,

He lifted the camera into the water and Kiara began reeling it down slowly. I didn't know what to do or where to stand so I walked back up too sit with JJ. He sent me a glance with a smirk and looked down at the ring that was on my finger.

''Alright JJ we are right over it ten seconds north west,''

''Got it,'' JJ replied too my brother.

''a hundred feet,'' Kiara called out, I began playing with my hands I felt useless at this point.

All of a sudden Pope jumped back as if he had seen something on the camera, but it was just a fish. It felt like ages until Kie finally called out again.

''Four hundred feet,''

John B started yelling instructions for JJ too follow and that is exactly what the blonde did. I just watched everyone, I wasn't there when they planned what too do so I didn't really have a part too play.

''Seven hundred feet,''

It was just then Every ones heads turned as a huge storm cloud passed over causing the sky too turn grey. I jumped slightly at the rumbling noise it made, the flinch didn't go unnoticed by JJ. The whole boat became unsteady and I almost fell on my ass but thankfully JJ grabbed my arm, he pulled me too his side as he kept driving the boat.

''JJ hold it steady,'' John B called out

''nine hundred feet,''

''nine twentie,''

''John B there is too much current we are gonna lose it!'' I yelled too my brother

He ignored me ''South west JJ hard,''

''Im at the bottom!'' Pope yelled

I ran out as JJ kept the boat still, I looked at the camera and my heart filled with a feeling I had never imagined. I think it was happiness.

''Its the royal merchant,'' I whispered.

A/N

This chapter was kind of short as I wanted too quickly finish ep 3 but enjoy bbys xx

Lily x