you make me crazy

Sarah Cameron.

Too the pouges she is just known as the blonde rich bitch who is lucky enough too live in a mansion on the other side of the island. Never has too worry about when the next meal will be put on her table, most likely wont have too work a day in her life.

However, too the kooks she is the kook princess. She is dating Topper and is sisters with Rafe Cameron. She has more money than she needs and being on her wrong side is basically setting you a bad mark against the whole entire family.

Too me Sarah Cameron is a complete misunderstood girl. I can see the thrill in her eyes when I tell her about my adventures with the pouges or when I do something out there. She can't even deny the fact that she would die too be anything other than what she is. But part of me wishes I could show her how too live her life. In my ideal world she would just become a pouge and be best friends with me and Kiara.

But like I said

That's my ideal world.

+++

''You need to get out of there and so does your mom,''

I was sat on the four poster bed Sarah Cameron slept on each night, telling her everything my step dad made me endure.

''I want too, but coming here has actually made it less hard on me, but something is happening with him and my mom quite literally right now and I am responsible,'' I began tearing up at the thought.

''No your not, your mother is a strong woman Ari she would not let some pathetic man try control her,'' Sarah reassured me, I thought perhaps the conversation would be dropped there but this girl knows how too make everything better.

''Okay enough of this sadness tonight we are gonna get ready look fabulous and get super drunk,'' Sarah finished, standing up and opening her closet too take out her dress too show me.

It was a beautiful white long gown and it would make her blonde hair look stunning. She did a little spin in it and I did a playful clap.

''Do you think JJ will be okay?'' I was so desperate for somebody too just tell me if he is okay.

I just needed too know but I knew if I picked up the phone and dared too ask somebody Andy would have my head hung. Sarah laid the dress across the bed and took both of my hands and put them in hers.

''JJ Maybank is the most funniest loudest and sneakiest person I have ever met, of course he is okay he will be back soon and you guys will finally kiss and you can live your happily ever after just like you want,'' I let out such a pure laugh even I was happy with myself.

''Yeah he will be, is it bad I think I love him,'' I blurted it out and slapped my hand over my mouth, I expected Sarah too shake her head and tell me that I don't know what love is at this age.

''Yes omgggg you finally admitted it,'' I raised a eyebrow in confusion ''John B was telling me the way you guys are with eachother, like there is no way in seperating you,''

''I feel like I should qestion you on why your with my brother but we have around three hours too get ready so tell me then,'' I giggled.

Its funny that your world can feel like its crumbling but with the right people it still feels like home.

+++

I had finally finished my hair and makeup, my hair was curled just how I liked it and I had my makeup nice and natural like always. But of course the lip gloss, you can't forget the lip gloss.

I walked into Sarah's closet and slipped into my dress, I have learnt over the years how too do it yourself. I took one look at myself in the mirror and I looked like a new person. I was wearing a long, dark green satin dress with a slit that rides up the thigh. The straps were thin and the back crossed over. I finished off the look with some black heels that didn't make me that much taller. I was wearing a white pearl necklace, and still kept the beautiful ring JJ had gave me.