"Hmm, I called you to Seongha just to say that the espressos you made were flavorful, I was exceptionally intrigued." Ms. Jeon commended me as she grinned at me, I thought back up at her with a brilliant grin as I saw the she was delightful, her skin was so white and clear, eyebrows were in wonderful shape, chocolate earthy colored eyes were sparkling alongside her nose that fit completely all over her fave and red heart - formed lips making me become flushed.

100/100

"Is that so? Many thanks, Ms. Jeon, I truly appreciate it." What I said before I bowed 90 degrees infront of her as I see her better half next to her grinning alongside us, I never figured I would have such an individual to meet, since I generally imagine that individuals I meet won't really approve of me so I'm off-kilter all of the time.

"Besides, she's really the espresso creator at Mr Sang's bistro." I heard a recognizable voice dismiss us. Jimin, that is most likely his name, he was grinning brilliantly at Ms and Mr Jeon prior to glancing back at me with his beguiling grin making his eyes vanish, Seongha applauded as she sat close to Jungkook once more, discussing Jungkook, he is currently looking passing at me as he roll his doe eyes when our eyes meet.

"Really? Assuming this is the case, what are you doing here functioning as a servant?"

Ms. Jeon's inquiry blurring her grin, made me keep thinking about whether I should tell her the genuine explanation or I would lie again so I would have a liable outlook on myself once more. Glancing back to Jungkook to see his face, he lick his cheeks inside as he reclined in the seat as he was giving me an admonition look causing me to feel restless, adjacent to Jimin was the very familiar face too as he was taking a gander at Jungkook before to shaking his head.

"Uh, Mr Sang terminated me from my work. Since, somebody p-paid him to fire me without giving me a s-sensible explanation." My clarification gazing directly to Ms. furthermore Mr. Jeon to see that they were astonished by what I said, I don't need to mislead them and particularly for me, I couldn't care less assuming Jungkook blows up atleast I didn't make reference to his costly name to the his caring guardians. I thought, his mother and father are so kind, particularly his more youthful sister, yet for what reason is his conduct not the same as every one of them, squinting my eyelid to clear my contemplations on things I shouldn't ponder, I bend my lips into little grin to show them that I'm alright at this point.

"Whoever paid Mr Sang to fire you from your work, perhaps his life is hopeless, he can do nothing really great for himself." I heard Jin say making me take a gander at him, he was occupied with eating his own food which he cook earlier as he snickered at what he said. I breath out not knowing whether it's right that I came clean with them since I know what individuals who heard will say particularly and here is the one who paid Mr Sang to fire me from my work, I bow to them to plan to leave the eating region before the discussion will occur.

"Maybe you deserved to be fired."

I heard the voice I would have rather not hear, I halted before the exit of the eating region as I was confronting my back to them, shutting my eyes tight as I took in prior to confronting Jungkook who was taking a gander at me seriously, I saw that the Mr. and Ms. Jeon making clearly Jungkook is the justification for why I don't have some work at the coffeehouse any longer however I won't allow that to occur, in light of the fact that perhaps assuming they discover that Jungkook is the explanation I may lose my employment, I counterfeit a smile to Jungkook making him roll his eyes again looking away at me.

"Yeah, Maybe I deserved it, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

I said directly to him making him gaze back with his demise warning glare making my fake smile disappear, fortunately my telephone began to ring uproariously making me jump and enlarged my eyes as I heard Jimin chuckle at me, I bow again before rapidly leaving the dining area as I take out my android phone to answer my telephone that rings noisily.

"What." My to some degree irate response when I hear Sota calling me, I continue to walk directly to the kitchen as I notice that my brow hurt from glaring excessively.

"Woah, would you say you are alright? Did I disturb my sexy hot best friend?" Sota's inquiry causing me to mellow my face since I don't want my face to bend it like this, turning on the fixture so I can begin washing the dishes again while I put my telephone on my right shoulder as I lean my right ear on it.

"Sexy my butt."

Jungkook POV

"You shouldn't have said that previously, did you perceive how your dad took a gander at you?"Taehyung asked as he advanced close to my huge bed making me gaze toward him. Is there any valid reason why I shouldn't talk assuming that lady talked about Mr Sang shows her out on the grounds that somebody paid for it, I couldn't care less, she's nothing all things considered.

"I couldn't care less, what is my daddy's take of what I said earlier, I don't care a lot." What I said turning on my Iphone 13 preceding looking down on my web-based media, it doesn't matter at all to me what my mommy and daddy consider what I said before about the employment cutback of a droll Azumi, perhaps it will be only one of the Azumi's dadd's young ladies, Daddy is 100 without a doubt and recruited that lady here.

"You're insane." Taehyung says as he giggles a little making me take a gander at him doubt before I set down on my delicate bed, my daddy we know for being a con artist, in certain long stretches of my life I generally hear and see that they are battling a result of daddy's ladies, it's exhausting, exhausting to hear so this is what is happening of my life now, hopeless, no aim to be great throughout everyday life, family issue is the justification for why I try to avoid ladies, particularly the people who become servants here at home.

"I'll ensure she'll suffer here." What I said making me grin evily prior to hearing Taehyung groan in light of my words, how often have they halted me yet I won't permit individuals to move toward us to obliterate our family, our family was wonderful then, at that point, unadulterated riches, unadulterated fun and harmony however all that was demolished on account of a daddy's young lady.

"Simpleton, let me know that you just recalled your ex Lia who just came to imagine that she cherishes you since all what she needed is sweet sugar daddy."

Taehyung said making me view at him as I scowled at what he said. Lia, Su Lia is a lady I have adored so a lot, for my entire life, I went off the deep end with her affection for a long time yet I will realize that she is simply using me to draw near to my daddy since she wants abundance and cash, it harms a great deal, that is the place where everything began why I became this way, so I would rather avoid young ladies becoming house cleaners here at home.

"And so is Azumi, I'll do everything to be her own boss, I'll make her as my servant and suffer to everything."