Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}

Start from the beginning

<<Master aren't you the only ‘Ultimate Slime’ who evolved into a «Digital Lifeform».>>

Yes, Ciel-Kun and this is the best part you know, I can decide what is common sense among Ultimate Slime.

<<... Master, you really—>>

I know, I know, I'm great, don't sweat it. Take it easy I'm your master after all. But let's continue this discussion for another day.

"Let's go and introduce Shizu-San to others first"

"Hmm. Let's go"

With a snap of my fingers, we teleported into my office and I asked Shuna to hold an emergency meeting.

"Ruminas I will see you later. I have a meeting to attend"

I said to Ruminas but judging by her reaction she didn't want to leave this quickly, did she?

"I'm staying here for some time with Hinata"

"Do as you please. As long as you don't cause trouble"

With that, I left my office. Shizu-San is following me. Diablo and Demoness trio already waiting for me in the meeting room with other executives. I left the kids in Ramires and Veldora's hands for the time being.

As I entered the meeting room all the members were already present there waiting for me to come. They all stand up from their seats and bowed as they see me.

I signal them to sit down as I enter the room with Shizu-San.

"The meeting is held because I want to introduce the person which I consider as my... Big Sister. Please welcome Shizu-San"

"Hello. N-Nice to meet you all. I'm Shizu Please treat me well"

I saw from the corner of my eyes that Shizu-San blushed slightly as I said she is someone I consider my sister.

But I'm not wrong either. She just looks like me. No, I mean I looked like her... So I didn't have any possible explanation other than a sister. Mother will be too troublesome and she looks too young to be my mother, so a big sister would be perfect. I'm sure even outside the ‘Tempest’ nobody will dare to do something, funny with a ‘Demon Lord's’ big sister.

"That's why Shizu-San looks like Rimuru-Sama"

"No. I'm the one who looked like her. She is older than me"

I replied to Shuna. It's like I forgot to tell them the whole story last time. After that, I left the room so that others can get to know her better. Now the only thing that is left to make a blueprint of the Stadium.

<<Notice. The synthesis of skills of individual ‘Veldora’ has been completed. As a result, the Ultimate Skill «Investigation King Faust» evolved into the Ultimate Skill «Chaos King Nyarlathotep»

Notice. The analysis of Unique Skill «Traveler» has been completed and  has been integrated into «Void God Azathoth» and «Parallel existence» is also available to use>>

Ceil-San is the best. All hail to Ciel-San.

...

Shizue Pov

As the Rimuru-San left the room Shuna and Shion started to chat with me. They are very good people. Not only Shuna and Shion but all the people who serve under Rimuru are very kind and gentle as long as you didn't do some foolish things.

Well, I always watch them from inside Rimuru-San's stomach but it feels very different to meet and talk with them in person.

"It's been a while Noir or should I call you Diablo now"

"It's is Shizu-Sama. And yes I will appreciate it if you call me Diablo from now on"

I nodded to his reply as all the people looked at us a little surprised. Especially the Demoness trio.

"Hey Diablo you know Shizu-Sama"

"Since when"

"Yeah. Yeah, tell me. I also want to know"

They all started to ask him questions after questions after a while they all looked satisfied as he told them how we meet for the first time.

"So you attacked Shizu-Sama"

Testarossa asked with an amused voice as she looked at Diablo with her glowing red eyes. A grin appeared on her face as she narrowed her eyes at Diablo.

"Uh. Yes... I mean no it's not that..."

Diablo was starlet by the sudden question and didn't able to find a suitable excuse.

"I wonder how will Rimuru-Sama react if I told him the news"

"I'm pretty sure Rimuru-Sama will remove Diablo from his secretary position"

"Maybe Rimuru-Sama will send him back to hell"

After hearing the Demoness trio's words Diablo's face became pale and his body started to tremble, as he tried to come up with a suitable excuse but to no avail.

"Hehe," I can not able to hold my giggles as I saw his pale face.

"I can't believe that the ‘Black Primordial’ can show this type of expression. You changed a lot since last time... Diablo"

"Indeed I have and it's all because of my wonderful master Rimuru-Sama. But you also changed a lot since our last meeting Shizu-Sama"

I just nodded at his words and with that, I left them. They all have their respective jobs I can not take much of their time. Hmm, since I have nothing to do, let's visit the children.