Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}

Start from the beginning

<<Integrating the soul of Shizue Izawa into the body... Successful.

Notice. The resurrection of Individual Shizue Izawa has been completed.>>

Sigh. Finally, the resurrection is complete. The light died down as a person with an angelic face appeared in my vision, black hair with black eyes, and a sweet smile. The burn mark that I saw when I first meet her has disappeared.

She is incredibly beautiful, in the truest and purest senses.

"Hmm. It's been a while Slime-san"

"Truly, it's been a while Shizu-San"

I can not help but smile as I saw her, she is as charming as ever.

"SENSEI!!"

Kids shouted as they run towards her and hugged her tightly. They all are happy after seeing Shizu after so long, Shizu also shed some tears of happiness.

"Hm. Hinata-Chan aren't you happy after seeing Shizu-San"

"Wha- Hinata is fine. You don't have to add ‘-Chan’ and Yes! I'm also happy"

Hinata was surprised but composed herself quickly. I see a red tint on her cheeks as she turns her head to the left. Is she blushing?

"Hinata how have you been"

"I'm good sensei! Thank you"

Hinata replied as she hugged Shizu. I never has seen this gentle side of Hinata before. She kinda reminds me of my past self.

"That was very reckless of you Rimuru-San. Teasing and flirting with a ‘True Dragon’ in her domain no less"

"She is the one who was stalking me"

I defend myself. I know it was a little reckless of me but I can not help it, she was also a beauty after all. Who in the world will miss the chance to flirt with a top-notch beauty, at least not me.

"Huh! Aren't you the one who intrudes into her territory in the first place"

"You already know I can't help it. I need to meet that girl their"

All the people looked confused because most of them didn't know why I and Velgrind fought with each other.

"Just say that I teased her a little bit, that's why she tried to kill me. Haha"

I said to them with an awkward laugh. They looked at me with surprise and amusing faces. Kenya and the other boys looked at me with admiration.

"To be able to flirt with a ‘True Dragon’ Sensei I also want to learn how you did it"

"Yes. Yes! I also want to learn"

Pack*

Kenya and Gale got a punch in their head from Chloe and Alice as they shoot a death glare at them. Kyoto was a lucky boy, who didn't open his mouth.

"Only you have the guts to flirt with my big sister"

"Oi! I already told you that's only because of circumstances that I flirt with her"

I shoot a death glare at him as he shut his mouth. He turn his head to the left and started to whistle.

"Ara~Ara, Rimuru I think I need some tips from you"

Don't look at me with that type of eye. I'm not a womanizer. To be honest I didn't even know that I was flirting with her in the first place until I did.

<<Master!>>

Ok! Ok! I admit I know I was flirting with her but please stop it already. It's pretty normal among ‘Ultimate slimes’ who evolved into a «digital lifeform» to flirt with a beauty regardless of the danger... At least for a slime-like me.