Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}

Start from the beginning

"This... I don't think I have to tell you anything about my private life"

How rude can one be? She didn't even introduce herself and ask me about my private affairs.

I think I have given her enough answers, and now it's time to leave.

...!!!

Just as I was about to leave a magic spell was launched in my direction.

What is her problem? I swear I can't understand women. Velzard puts a sword inside my chest in our first meeting and now...

It seems like I'm very famous among female Dragons... In the wrong way.

"Tch"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. I didn't have any other choice, did I?

Nuclear Magic: Nuclear Blast.’

Both magic collided with each other as a huge blast occurred in the middle of the forest.

But thanks to my painstaking control, I was able to minimize the damage.

"To be able to counter my attack head-on, while minimizing the surrounding damage at the same time... You are stronger than I predicted."

"You flattered me, miss, I'm nothing compared to you"

I didn't want to fight with her but if she wants to fight there is nothing I can do.

"Master. I think I found the culprit who blamed me. It's Seven Days" I suddenly hear Diablo's voice.

"Seven Days? Do whatever you want with them"

Without delay, I replied to him as I cut the connection.

I can't lose concentration here.

"Here come one more... Eat this"

She taunted me with a fearless smile, and a Nuclear explosive type magic: Nuclear Fire, made its way towards me.

"Ok"

I literally eat her attack with «Azathoth». That's what you get if you said something like that to me in a battle.

"Are you happy now? I even ate the attack as you asked"

I replied to her with a smile, but her reaction was rather unexpected.

"...Yes, very."

For some reason, she just smiled mysteriously. With the way, she is smiling it's now clear to me that there is no way to solve this problem, I have to fight her seriously.

<<Report. This is just a ‘Parallel Body’ of the individual Velgrind.

Notice. She is using her Unique Skill «Parallel Existence». It allows its user to share their ‘consciousness’ and ‘Ultimate Skills’ with a clone.>>

What..?!

Even ‘Ultimate Skills’ isn't this is a little overpowered Skill.

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of limit. It's only a Unique Skill in the end.

<<Positive. It takes a huge amount of magicules to make a clone. Not to mention its coast a lot of magicules if many bodies attack at the same time>>

Yeah. You are right it cost, a lot more magicules than normal.

Ahh, what a great skill.

Ciel-San you know this skill is perfect for someone like me and Milim right. We both didn't have a magicules limit, we can produce as much magicule as we want.