Chapter - 30{Seven Days}

Start from the beginning

What! Is this some kind of sick joke? Is he kidding? I will surely kill him if he dares to make such a joke in front of me.

"Master..."

I heard Hinata say weakly. Master? Is she serving Luminus? Wait does that means she is serving a Demon Lord. Wait! Isn't the situation here too funny...

"Hahaha,"

I started to laugh as I looked toward Hinata. I can't control my laugh.

"...haha, Sorry but haha, this situation is too funny"

All the people started to look at me like 'I'm mad' but I ignored them as I looked at Hinata her face was flushed red. I think she knows why I'm laughing.

"Enough!!"

Hinata shouted embarrassed. Now Luminus look interested as she saw Hinata flushed.

"Sorry but hahaha I can not hahaha All the monsters are my enemy," I said as I laughed at her.

"I will kill hahaha and you call me pathetic that day hahaha.

Aren't you more pathetic than me? You call yourself the guardian of humanity but you are serving a Demon Lord"

I mocked her.

Ahh~. My heart feels so light now. I think I got my real revenge now.

"Shut up!"

While yelling she stands up and runs towards Luminus. Now all of my subordinates are trying hard not to laugh, but Shion was not that successful. Hinata and Luminus just gave her a cold look as she stop instantly.

"Oh, my~ are you making fun of Hinata," Luminus said with a smile while releasing some of her aura.

"Yes,"

I said without any hesitation as I nodded my head.

"She deserves it"

I added. All the people looked at me shocked for some reason.

"Ahem. That doesn't matter anyway" I said as I faked a cough.

"Listen here, Valentine. They are your subordinates so I didn't care what you do with them"

I said as I pointed at two remaining Seven Days members.

"What I care about is your subordinates, especially her,"

I said as I pointed my finger at Hinata. She trembled slightly as she saw me pointing at her.

"Gave me a lot of trouble. So how are you going to compensate me"

I said to her as I looked her directly in the eyes. A bewitching smile appeared on her face as she lift her right hand.

"Death Blessing"

Without wasting any time she killed both of them. Hmm, pretty neat if I say myself. I'm pretty sure Ciel didn't have missed this great opportunity to learn Holy magic.

"A newbie like you dare to ask me for compensation," Luminus said with an arrogant smile. Is she has a death wish or she has gone completely mad after her subordinates betrayed her.

"Newbie? Your subordinates have caused a lot of trouble for me. Give me 30k Gold coin as compensation"

I replied to her with a scowl as I narrowed my eyes dangerously while looking at her.

"Wha- What!!"

She asked shocked, even Hinata looked pale. Did I ask them too much, Nah she is a Demon Lord she must have this much money wouldn't she?