Chapter 16.

We were about halfway through the movie and I had drunk two Pepsi's and really needed to go to the bathroom. I went to stand up when JJ pulled me back down.

"Where are you going?" He whispered

"I need to go to the toilet, I'll be right back" I said getting back up and heading towards the toilets.

"Savannah Routledge, how are you?" I see Rafe blocking me from leaving the toilet block.

"Fine, thanks Rafe" I said trying to push past him

"So dating JJ Maybanks now, really slumming with the criminals" He said to me

"He is not a criminal, now can you get out of my way" I said annoyed

"We know what JJ and Pope did Sav and they will pay for it" Rafe said

"I know what you did, you hit Pope with your golf club. Did you feel tough? You're all talk Rafe, always have been" I said back, I've had many arguments with Rafe Cameron before and he really is all talk. He would never actually do anything to hurt me, he told me he liked me once when we were younger but I feel like he still does a little bit.

"Rafe, they have gone behind the screen, nows our chance" I hear Kelce say

"Who has gone behind the screen?" I ask Rafe, looking towards where my friends were sitting but only noticing Kie.

"Rafe, don't you touch them" I said to him, pulling his arm

"They deserve it Savannah, and you better stay here incase you want to get hurt again" Rafe said walking away

"As if I would stay here, dickhead" I said to Rafe which made him angry, he came back over to me and grabbed ahold of my arm dragging me to where Topper and Kelce were heading, towards JJ and Pope.

"What's up pogues" Rafe said while still holding my arm

"Sav, what the hell. Let go of her Rafe" JJ yelled at him while Topper made his way over to Pope.

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you JJ?" Rafe asked trying to get him angry, he didn't need to speak though JJ was angry enough seeing Rafe holding my arm

"Take your hand off her or I'll rip that prepubescent face off" JJ said yelling at Rafe as Pope headbutted Topper which caused JJ to cheer him on

"Attaboy, with your fist, like this" JJ said, throwing a punch towards Kelce who ducked and missed it causing JJ and him to start punching each other. Rafe let go of my arm to go and get Kelce to hold JJ back while repeatedly punching JJ.

"Rafe, stop it! Kelce, let go!" I was yelling but no one was listening.

I threw myself in front of JJ right as Rafe was about to hit him which meant Rafes fist collided with my face instead of JJ's, making me fall over.

"Come on Rafe, aim for me not her alright" JJ yelled

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Kie come over and help me back up

"Yeah, help me stop this" I begged as she ran over trying to get Topper off Pope while I went back to get Rafe to stop hitting JJ. I jumped on Kelce's back trying to get him to let go of JJ but Rafe came around and picked me up, throwing me on the ground before going and doing the same to Kie.

"Should we use the gun?" I asked Kie

"Maybe" She said unsure, I know she hated guns but what else could we do?

"I have an idea" She said while playing with JJ's lighter. She went over to the movie screen before setting it on fire and watching it burst into flames. This made all the boys stop fighting, knowing they will soon be spotted by everyone at the movie.

"Kelce, let go of JJ" I said, going over and putting my arms around JJ to help hold him up.

"Okay, are you guys good? Let's go home" Kie said, dragging Pope towards the car.

Kie dropped JJ and I back at the Chateau after we left the movie. I was nervous to go back there in case DCS was waiting for John B and I but I also wanted to see if John B ended up back home.

"Are you staying?" I asked JJ who was standing on the porch

"Am I invited?" He said unsure

"When have you ever been invited JJ? You practically live with us" I laughed at him, he spent 6 out of 7 nights a week at our house usually but suddenly seemed hesitant.

"I'll make the fold out for you" I said motioning to the fold out couch, I saw his face drop and turned back to him "Im kidding, come on" I said grabbing his hand and leading him into my room.

He sat down on my bed while I stood in front of him and started to clean up the cuts on his face. I could feel him watching me concentrate and I felt his hands move to the back of my legs sending tingles all through my body. He must've heard my breathing get a bit heavy and seen the goosebumps forming on my skin because he kept rubbing his hands along my upper thigh playing with the edge of my shorts.

"JJ, stop" I said trying to concentrate

"Try that again, didn't really sound like you actually want me to stop" JJ said smirking

"JJ" I let out "Don't stop" I said before putting my hands on the side of his face and leaning down to kiss him. He pulled me down and rolled us over in such a swift motion that now he was on top of me, he took off his shirt throwing it over our heads.

"I like this view" I said looking up at him, running my hands along his bare chest.

He sat me up slightly, removing my shirt "I like this view" He said, copying what I just said.

He lent down and kissed me and again it was so full of passion and lust and sent fireworks through my entire body.

"Do you have a condom?" JJ asked me

"Yeah, in the top drawer" I said back to him, as he got up to get one he let out a laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked

"I had that picture of us in my drawer for years and you had one in your drawer too?" He held up the photo I had of JJ and I only taken a year ago at a party.

"I told you I liked you" I said to him while blushing

Without answering he came over and kissed me again, going right back to where we were.