"Yes princess. We have arrived." Steve smiled.

"Awesome!"

Natasha had to let out a soft chuckle seeing your reaction.

"Remember what mama said, detka."

"Da, znayu (Yes, I know.)"

She smiled, "Tvoy russkiy stanovitsya luchshe (Your Russian is getting better)."

You kissed her cheek and focused on Sam getting the jet to land.

As you got out of the jet with your hand in Natasha's, you were mesmerized to see people with reddish orange outfits holding spears standing straight like soldiers you saw in movies.

Steve led the team as he went to shake hands with a man in a black outfit.

"Seems like I've always thanked you for something."

You heard Bruce clear his throat and you looked back at him as he bowed.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey whispered.

The man with the black outfit held his hands up, "Uh, we don't do that here."

You and Rhodey chuckled as he glared at you both.

"Are you the King of Wakanda?" You asked shyly.

The man looked at you and he was surprised, "Yes I am. I'm T'Challa. And who you might be, kid? As far as I know, the Avengers don't recruit young people like you."

You smiled, "I'm y/n."

"She's my daughter, T'Challa." Natasha said and the King nodded as he smiled at you.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa asked as he started walking to head inside.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce answered, trying to catch up with T'Challa.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and-"

You looked at the direction he pointed as your smile widened.

"A semi-stable 100-year-old man." Bucky appeared and went to hug Steve.

"Uncle Buck!"

"My little princess!" He kneeled and opened his arms to let you crash into him.

"Whoa, you got a new arm."

"Yeah, it's vibranium, just like your uncle Steve's shield. Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked, looking at Steve and Natasha for an answer.

"We can't leave her alone there, Buck. Pepper said Tony and Peter were in their spaceship when they attacked New York and took Dr. Strange for the Time Stone. And we don't have time to drop her with anyone we can think of." Steve explained.

Bucky nodded.

Steve being the captain he is, divided the team which Bucky, Sam and Rhodey were needed to secure the perimeter with the Wakandan warriors while the others followed T'Challa inside the palace to tend the Vision situation.