Chapter Seven

Erica's POV

I woke up and started crying again. Someone I loved and trusted had gone over to the dark side AGAIN! His words were "SPYDER gives me more credit and money for my work than the CIA ever could." I sobbed harder and went back to unconsciousness. Just before I gave in to the darkness, I took my pictures out and smashed the ones with Alexander in them. "How could he turn?" I asked myself, then everything went black.

Alexander's POV

I smirked as I saw Erica cry. She deserved all of that and more. She abandoned me and acted like I was trash. SPYDER finally gave me what I wanted, power and respect. I walked over to the phone and called **** "Hello ****," I said, "What do you want you piece of scum?" He asked, "Now now, that's no way to treat the person who can kill everyone you know and love is it?" I asked with a smirk. I heard him grit his teeth "Yes SIR?" he said through clenched teeth. "Much better, I want you to kill Cyrus ok ****?" I demanded to know that he didn't have a choice. I heard him sob. "Fine ok?" "Very good ****, also give me the body as evidence" "fine, it's not like you can break me even more," he said then hung up. I smiled as things were finally looking up for me and SPYDER. 

Hi sorry for the late update, I'm currently having to go to school which takes a huge chuck out of my writing time, and I have writer's block which isn't helping either. I'll update faster next time! :) - Revoacademy

Spy School, A New Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें