Chapter Four

Ben's POV

I opened the door, and I saw.... "CHIP AND JAWA!?!" "What are you doing here?" Zoe asked, "We saw Erica and Ben leave and Zoe and Mike sneak into Ben's suitcase. It doesn't take half a brain to know you're on a mission" Chip said, "As for HOW we got here, I stole the Idiot's wallet and booked a flight here. I heard Zoe mention the location being Japan, and we went there on the Idiot's credit card." "Ugh, is EVERYONE going to come along on this SECRET mission?" that was Erica (Obviously)

"So... Can we stay?" Chip asked with hopeful eyes, "Absolutely-" "Erica let them stay" that.... Was me. Everyone looked like I just got a death sentence, which to be fair is probably true, but Erica surprised everyone by just sighing and agreeing that they could stay. "They can stay they might be some sort of help to the mission" I sighed with relief "Okay Erica" thankfully I was saying this without any injuries in the hotel instead of in the emergency room with a broken nose, 5 hairline fractures, a shattered bone, and a black eye (This is what happened to the last person who dared contradict her some poor kid named Pete). 

"Oh, thank God," Chip said, "I thought we were going to get beat up, kicked out, and left starving in Japan." "You know, it sounds like you WANT that to happen". The owner of that statement was obvious. "N-n-no!" Chip said. Erica smirked "Good".

??? POV

Erica had shown mercy. I made a mental note to thank Ben. Someone called, unfortunately, I knew exactly who it was. They were threatening my parents, sister, and grandparents for Heaven's sake of course I knew who THEY were. I quietly cried as I answered, I felt guilty for betraying "The Gang", but what would THEY do in this situation (Well except for Erica because.... well she's ERICA). Between silent sobs, I asked, "What do you want sir?".

Hello people, who do you think it is? I will probably say who the mystery person in another four chapters. - Revoacademy