Chapter Five

Still ??? POV

"I want you to sabotage this mission," he said in a chilling voice. "Yes sir, but what do you want me to do?" "I want you to kidnap Erica, say you think you have a lead, make her follow you to the abandoned factory that's a couple blocks down. We'll handle the rest." 

Erica's POV

I was woken up at 2 in the morning by someone coming in. I opened the door and **** was there. "What are you doing ****?" I asked "I found a lead, and I want you to help pursue it." I grinned "Good work ****! Now, let's get to work."

We walked and walked until he led me to the abandoned tomato soup factory. "Why are we here ****?" "I'm sorry, they MUST capture you, they are threatening to kill my entire family! It's either you or them. I'm so, so, so sorry Erica," he said through sobs. I scowled at him "I'm disappointed in you ****. How could you?!?" "Sorry, but the sedation dart they shot at you is already working" "What sedation da-" I felt woozy, my legs gave out, and just before I succumbed, I managed to  give the person one last betrayed look. I had trusted everyone in "The Gang", but one of them betrayed me. I had considered them my friends, but one had just left me at the mercy of SPYDER. As I blacked out, the last thing I saw was ****leaving.

Timeskip to 7 in the morning

Ben's POV

I woke up and went to Erica's room. I wanted to ask her something. Something I had wanted to ask since the first day of Spy School. I went in....... and saw an empty bed. Thinking she was busy, I called her. She didn't respond. I started to panic. There was NO way that ERICA wouldn't answer her phone. I went downstairs, and screamed, "GUYS!!! ERICA'S MISSING!!!" they all ran into her room and started panicking. I calmed down and said "There is an imposter among us.

Hey guys! A little dramatic near the end, don't you think? I'd like to thank all my readers for reading this book, and I am wondering if I should start a new one. Please comment if you want another book. - Revoacademy :P