Chapter Three

Ben's POV

Timeskip to their hotel

The second we arrived, Mike asked to be excused and dashed inside the bathroom and took off his pants and underwear. We could hear him washing them and Mike asked us to buy him new pants and underwear. I volunteered and he told me his size. I grinned evilly. I was going to pick the most embarrassing clothes. "Should I buy embarrassing clothes for Mike?" I asked "YES!" everyone exclaimed.

I went into a TJ Max and asked to see the pink pants. The clerk looked at me in an odd way until I lied and said I was shopping for my sister. After that, she relaxed and showed me the section. I picked the pants that were hot pink and had Disney princesses on them. Then I went to the underwear section, and picked out purple boxers with Anna and Elsa on them. Why they were there was a mystery, but I didn't care, and I didn't ask. I bought the items, put them in a bag, and then ran back to the hotel.

Mike's POV

"I'm back!" Ben announced "Okay good now give me the clothes" "What's the magic word?" he said taunting me "Ben, I'm not five" "Say it, or you're stuck in those clothes" "Fine please happy?" "Yes'' he handed me the bag, and then everyone burst out laughing "What's so funny?" I asked "Open the bag and find out" Zoe said between giggles, I opened the bag and groaned. The pants were hideous, and the underwear was even worse. Even so, it was better than these pants which had a brown smear on them on the back and were wet on the front.

I put them on, went out of the bathroom and tried to look dignified. I failed. Miserably. Everyone's laughter got louder when they saw me. The worst thing was that we had to go outside to do recon. My face flushed, and I slowly walked out of the hotel. I tried to hide my face as I walked out and people started taking pictures, but the damage was done, so I checked Instagram, and sure enough, there were already 1000 posts of me in these pants. "I hate you," I said. I ran into the hotel again and sat there for the rest of the recon while everyone else had fun.

Zoe's POV

Back at the hotel

Erica and Ben kissed during the recon. So I had to use my secret weapon: Truth or Dare *dramatic music here*

ToD starts

No one's POV script form

Zoe: Let's do Truth or Dare!

Everyone else except for Erica: Ok

Erica: Absolutely not!

Ben: Please Erica?

Erica: Ok

Mike: Oooh someone's in loooove

Erica: Shut up, bathroom boy, or I will cram your head in your rear end.

Mike: *turns red and gulps* Y-y-yes Erica

Erica: *Smirks* Good now just hurry up and start the game

Zoe: Fine, Ben Tod? (Truth or Dare)

Ben: Dare

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door

Ben's POV

"Answer it, Ben," Erica said "If it's an enemy, I'll shoot" I nodded and opened the door and saw......

Hello! Who do you think it will be? To be honest, I'm still deciding who should be at the door, so I stopped the chapter here. I'll also continue this ToD later in the book. :) -Revoacademy

Hi everybody, I'm currently skiing at Lake Tahoe with my friends, so my update schedules might be a little different.