── alana's fashion notebook

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

my, my love had been frozen
deep blue, but you painted me golden

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Alana Allen embodied the essence of sunlight. Her optimism, warmth, and radiant personality had a contagious effect on those around her, brightening even the darkest of days. From middle school onward, her peers were drawn to her, captivated by her fashion-forward sense and genuine kindness. Despite occasional awkwardness, Alana treated everyone with respect, always offering a gentle smile, even to those deemed less than kind.

Little did anyone suspect that the seemingly sweet Allen girl, known for her love of softball and designing clothes, was also White Canary, Star City's bold vigilante and ally of Black Canary. How could this be? White Canary exuded confidence, boldness, and fearlessness, traits seemingly at odds with Alana's shy demeanor. Yet, Alana had mastered the art of separating her dual identities, thanks in part to her superhero lineage—her father being "The Flash" and her mother, Iris West, a renowned journalist.

Before her sophomore year of high school, Alana never imagined that her main focus would revolve around a clandestine team of hero sidekicks combating villains. And she certainly never anticipated that everything would be set in motion on the Fourth of July—the day she and her hero companions stumbled upon Superman's clone. An imperative speedster with a big mouth, a girl with anger issues and the canary Cry, an acrobat boy who spouts nonsense, an Atlantean with incredible patience, Superman's clone grappling with (also) anger issues and an identity crisis, a socially awkward Martian, and an archer daughter of assassins with trust issues. Quite the eclectic mix, wouldn't you agree?

Despite their differences and the challenges they faced, these young heroes shared a common goal: earning the respect of their mentors. But as they navigated the complexities of heroism and adolescence, one question loomed large: what would become of this makeshift family of heroes striving to make their mark on the world?

© dickgraysonsgf 2024

young justice fanfiction.