Chapter 27: Monza Memories

Start from the beginning

"It means that Seb made his former team become popular, right?"

"Totally agree with you," she laughed a little. "Yeah, that race was great, especially for Seb and Toro Rosso. He also made 3 records there."

"Wow that's amazing! What are they?"

"Youngest driver to get pole position, youngest driver to win a race, and also youngest driver to score a podium."

"That's so great! He will be a legend in Formula 1," Elisa stated.

"Yes," Vania agreed. "He can be a legend. One of the greatest legends."

After that conversation, they decided to sleep together. They would landed at 2 in the midnight, Italian time. That would be a tiring day.

---

All of them woke up on a very shiny Friday morning. Then, they took a bath alternately and changed their clothes.

At about 8.30, they went to the restaurant in the hotel to have breakfast. When they ate their foods, Jacqie heard her phone beep. There was a message from Seb. So, she quickly opened it.

Hi, dear! What are you doing now? Have you had your breakfast? I've arrived at the circuit and I'm waiting for you ;)

She smiled to know that he had been at the circuit. He arrived there quite early. He was probably very excited to be there, she thought to herself. Then, she replied his message.

Hello, dear! I'm having my breakfast now with Elisa and Vania. Please wait for us. After this, we will immediately go there. See you! :)

"Seb has arrived at Monza," Jacqie told the others right after she sent her message.

"Really? I think that he always comes earlier."

"Yes, Elisa. And he always comes back to the hotel after the other drivers are already out from the circuit."

"He's such a good example for other drivers."

"Yeah. Okay, let's eat all of these foods, and we go to Monza."

After they had their breakfast, they went to Monza by using a taxi. On their way, they saw the Italian streets and those were very nice.

When they arrived at Monza circuit, they met so many Seb's fans. They took some photos with Jacqie, asked for her autograph, and also asked her to tell Seb that they always supported him.

After that, they came in to the circuit and immediately went to Seb's garage. They arrived around 45 minutes before the first practice session.

Jacqie saw Seb talking to Rocky. And then Rocky saw her first before Seb. He waved his hand to the girls. "Hi, Jacqie!"

"Hi, Rocky! Hi, Seb!"

"Hi! Did you sleep well?" He embraced her and gave a quick kiss on her forehead. He didn't care that Rocky was there looking at them.

"Not really. Jet lag as usual," she laughed a little.

"That's normal for someone who has a very long flight like you, Jacqie," Rocky said.

"100 percent agree with you, Rocky."

Then, Rocky also greeted Elisa and Vania. Jacqie was glad that Seb's team members were always welcome to her family. "Hey! How's life, Vania? Elisa?" Rocky shook hands with them.

"I'm very well, thanks."

"I'm fine, Rocky. But a bit jet lag, just like Jacqie."

"Don't worry, Elisa. You can sit here and you can even take a rest if you want," Rocky joked.