"I- your right I'm sorry" Elena mumbled in slight embarrassment, then they got back to talking about how she jumped out of a window to avoid Damon.

Rain walked around the campus for a bit before entering the building where all the dorms where, she knew where her one was supposed to be and that it was opposite Bonnie, Elena's and Caroline's. She didn't want to share a room with them because she would find it to claustrophobic and she's always wanted to live by herself.

Excitedly, she walked up the many stairs to find her dorm room, she knocked on the door there times but when she didn't hear an answer she walked in, to find it still decorated with all her stuff she had packed away for collage, she ran her fingers over the desk to only to collect dust with her finger.

She sighed in semi happiness as she sat on the huge bed that she had miss massively, she lied back, closing her eyes enjoying the few moments of peacefulness that she could get. Her eyes fluttered open and her head turned to her cupboard on the other side of the room to see a picture frame sitting, untouched for months. Slowly, she stood up from the bed and picked it up and looked at the picture.

Instantly tears formed in her eye's as she looked a the photo, she was on her brothers back and they where both laughing at something and he had a huge smile on his lips. "I miss you so much" she whispered as he fingers grazed over the picture. Sadly, she placed it back on to the cupboard and walked out the room to knock on Elena's, Caroline's and Bonnie's room.

The door opened to reveal her curly, headed blonde best friend, a breath of shock left Caroline's lips then a smile of joy curled on her lips. She slammed her self into Rain and gave her a huge hug.

"I miss you to Care, but I think I need to breath" Rain said struggling to catch a breath. Caroline released her and gave her a guilty look.

"Sorry"

"Its okay" Rain chuckled "anyways Care bear what's been going on?" she asked, Caroline knew that Rain now knew about the supernatural and was thankful that she didn't have to lie to one of her best friends anymore, to be honest she didn't really know how they all managed to keep it a secret from Rain from so long, but Caroline did have to admit she did nearly confess to her about everything.

"what do you wanna know?" Caroline asked giving her, her undivided attention.

"who's what?" Rain chuckled she knew what a few people were but not everything. Caroline started blabbering about what had happened the past few years and about the Originals and Kathrine and the tomb vampires.

"Wow" Rain breathed and Care nodded with an uneasy look not knowing how she would react "Wait, so that ball we went to, the Mikaelson one, that was the Original Vampire's home?" Rain questioned baffled and Caroline nodded and let out a little laugh.

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you, I didn't want to i swear but Elena suggested we should and as you know everyone else listened" Caroline said and Rain had a look of sadness on her face, Elena had changed a lot or maybe she had always been like this she just never showed it towards Rain.

"It's okay Care bear I know that you would have told me you if you could" Rain grinned at her and Caroline let out a breath of relief.

"do you know how much i missed you and your nicknames" Caroline laughed and then gave her a smirk "so who's Kai?" a flush grew on Rain cheeks.

"well he's a friend"

"a friend?"

"well more than a friend but not in a relationship" Rain explained and Care gave her a knowing look.

"so it complicated?" and Rain nodded and then as Caroline was about to speak Stefan barged in and took a glance at the two girls "Stefan! have you ever heard of knocking?" Caroline frowned from him interrupting her and Rain's time together.