"Well, I prefer my hook, but I can't find that now."

"You're not going anywhere," Cora told him.

"I deserve my vengeance!"

"You're right. You're right, you do. And, with The Dark One gone, we can search for the one magical item that can actually kill him here... His dagger. I recall Miss Sparrow wanting to kill you."

"A misunderstanding I hope to soon sort out with her. If she's willing to listen."

NEW YORK

The four entered the lobby of the apartment building. Henry scanned the listen of names on the intercom.

"No 'Baelfire'," Henry said.

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't fly as an alias," Emma told him. "Your magic globe didn't give you an apartment number?"

"It doesn't work that way," Mr. Gold replied.

Emma, Jackie and Mr. Gold were taking a turn at looking at the list.

"Do any of these names man anything to you?" Emma asked.

"Well, names are what I traffic in, but sadly, no," Mr. Gold answered.

Emma pointed to an apartment that was listed only by number. "Here's your boy."

"Or, it could just be vacant."

"You might traffic in names and magic, but I traffic in finding people who don't want to be found. And those sort of folks don't like to advertise their whereabouts." She buzzed the apartment on the intercom. "U.P.S. package for four-oh-seven."

The person on the other end of the line didn't respond, then hung up.

"Maybe you should've said FedEx," the Henry commented.

They heard a running noise coming from the fire escape outside.

"He's running," Emma informed.

The four rushed outside, where they saw the apartment's occupant climbing down the fire escape. He reached the bottom and broke into a run.

"That... That favor you owe me - this is it," Mr. Gold said. "Get him to talk to me. I... I can't run. Miss Sparrow, you can choose to stay or go."

"Watch Henry," Emma told him. "I'll be back. Jackie, stay there."

Emma chased after the unknown man through the streets of New York, stalling traffic along the way. Emma ran around the opposite side of the building and managed to ambush the man as the two met. She tackled him, and the two fell to the ground. When Emma looked up, a stunned look took over her face.

"No... Neal?" Emma said.

"Emma?" Neal called as the two stood. "I don't understand. What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not answering anything until you tell me the truth. Are you Gold's son?"

"What are you talking about? Who's Gold?"

"You played me. You're from there. You played me, and he played me, you both played me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay."

"You and Gold."

"Emma, slow down. What are you talking about? Who's Gold?"

"Your father. Rumpelstiltskin."

"He's here?"

"Why else would I be in New York?"